LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Those Two Tell-Tale Spots!

Sometimes, when one is sitting down in a car on a long trip, and that person happens to be a heavy wetter, when the diapers reach the saturation point a little leaks out, forming two tell-tale spots on one's bottom! If that person happens to be wearing tan shorts the spots are quite obvious. Worse, mom's know what those spots mean!

I had to drive down below today, and Friday is a horrible drive in Los Angeles. By the time I got back up to the high desert and stopped to drop off the package at my office I had those tell-tale spots. One of the ladies I share an office with has a two-year-old and noticed immediately. She came up behind me and whispered discretely "you need to change your diaper, it's starting to leak!" I'm sure my face was crimson! Everyone on staff at the office knows I wear diapers and am incontinent but that's the first time I've had that problem!

As I walked out to my Jeep I was pretty sure everyone was staring at my two wet spots! Isn't wearing diapers fun!

Two words: rubber panties

Turtlepins,

I didn't realize that you lived so close! Yeah, I avoid driving to LA and so far have only had to do it twice. Anyway, I'm glad that everyone in the office understands and the motherly coworker was discrete.

Aloha,

Honu

Is this what theymean by defensive driving?