LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Oral Fixation Fetish?

ForbiddenFruit

Last few days I've been updating my f-list over and over and over and over, and one of the major additions I've been making use of the custom kinks feature. One of the most important to me was 'Oral fixation' and I've only really become acutely aware of it recently.

Oh god, I love using my mouth O.O I love giving oral, sucking my fingers, sucking someone else's fingers, tasting skin and sweat and nipples and arousal and pee and salivating and being bottle-fed and being fed candy and sucking bananas (that's not gay at all :P ) and sucking lollipops and eating hair oh god what the fuck why do I do this and gags and lip play and using my teeth and my tongue and...am I the only person in the world who thinks the mouth is absolutely wonderful?

• 1 year later...

Yeah, I get the oral fixation thing. Like, until I got my paci last month, I swear I'd chew on a pen in a heartbeat. It took a serious mental effort to not do it in public. I still do to an extent in that when I'm using my hands, I'll use my mouth to remove the cap from my pen. To be fair, I've kinda always wanted to give a blowjob, but I don't know if I'd ever be able to go through with it if I had the opportunity. I'm so damn confuzzled when it comes to my sexuality anyway. x-x

• 4 weeks later...

I would love to find a forum on nursing bottles. That's a medical instrument actually. If anyone knows of any please let me know out here or in private. Is nothing like having a rubber tip in your mouth, MM MM.