LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Englanders, Where Are You Buying Your Diapers?

Aside from online what brick and mortar stores are you buying your diapers from (and what diapers do they carry)? I order Molicare through Letourneau's in Andover (off of Main Street). Molicares are a special order but they also stock Tena supers and ultras.

I called Rogers in Waltham and they once quoted me $85 for a case of Supers which is a little less than I was paying when I lived in California but on subsequent calls they said they had to confirm with the rep and that they'd call me back but they never followed up.

What other locations in the New England area is everyone buying their diapers from?

One trick I've learned... most pharmacies have never heard of Molicare diapers but if you ask them "can you order products through Medline?" you'll know that they will be able to order Molicare (they are the distributor for Molicare and many pharmacies seem to get product from them).

oh yeah,, lets not forget to mention how helpful, and courtious they are. thats important

when dealing with a medical supply place.

i been using them since they were in haverhill. there great people to trade with.

another decent store is collins in methuen (lawrence st) they have a pretty good selection, but dont seem as friendly, and helpful. more like,,what can i get you type attitude.

Here west of town, all the local chains (CVS/Walgreens/Brooks) are nothing but wall-to-wall Depends, so I gave up and order online. now. The was a small indie pharm in Wellesley that had Mollie's for a while, but now they've gone strictly Dep's too. Oh well.

wv

Here west of town, all the local chains (CVS/Walgreens/Brooks) are nothing but wall-to-wall Depends, so I gave up and order online. now. The was a small indie pharm in Wellesley that had Mollie's for a while, but now they've gone strictly Dep's too. Oh well.

wv

I'd give a call around again and instead of asking for Molicare, ask if they can order from Medline. I did walk into a pharmacy in the Newton area that had Molicare on the shelves but their price wasn't very realistic. I find that most if they can't get product through Medline often do carry Tena or at the very least, something that's better than Depend.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Attention all ab/dl in New Hampshire / Northshore area.. Great new place to pick up Tranquility ATN Disposable diapers. http://www.colonialmedical.com/catalog/Disposables-Briefs-Diapers-Liners-and-Underpads-p-1-c-452.html. They have a store front so you can walk right in to purchase your diapers. Tranquility ATN al most almost the same price as Depends but hold so much more. I have found new diaper to wear so sorry attends, tena, molicare and abri.

Guest Diaperdragon

Attention all ab/dl in New Hampshire / Northshore area.. Great new place to pick up Tranquility ATN Disposable diapers. http://www.colonialmedical.com/catalog/Disposables-Briefs-Diapers-Liners-and-Underpads-p-1-c-452.html. They have a store front so you can walk right in to purchase your diapers. Tranquility ATN al most almost the same price as Depends but hold so much more. I have found new diaper to wear so sorry attends, tena, molicare and abri.

Their is one in the Boston and that place is Continence Connection. The link is http://www.continenceconnection.com/ It's run by a Nurse and That's where I get my case of Abena X plus Diaper.