LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Results Of Teen Baby Survey

As promised, here are the results from 328 people who took the 'Teen Baby - Discovery of Diapers' survey over the past few months. I am sure you will find the results interesting. I will be publishing the results of the current AB survey in similar style when that survey is at a large level as well.

Read it and I look forward to your feedback. The planned book for parents of Teen Babies has been postponed as I realised that the book wil be near impossible to market so I am looking for an appropriate online resource to list it on (for free). The book is about 1/3 done.

Thoughts anyone

TB_discovery_survey.pdf

TB_discovery_survey.pdf

Well I found the survey to discover no new news except the first question. Under 5????. That one seems questionable. It is always nice to read a survey,we all see something that may or may not make sense. Thanks for taking the time to do it.

I read through it and mostly all the answers with the highest percentage would relate to my life as well. I am confused as I thought this survey was for actual teens in this day. But looks like you only got a few of the whole survey who are 18 and under? Perhaps I misunderstood, or missed when you opened it up to everyone? Seems like more of my generation and the one under are the major contributers. Wonder what was in the water then? :P

I probably should have explained the background to the survey. It wasnt a book about teens but rather a book for PARENTS of teens who have discovered their diaper interests. this was a background info survey to find out just what teens have gone thru historically in regard to being discovered so that commentary to parents could address likely reactions etc. I was personally horrified by the number of parents that called their kids pedophiles even as young as 13yo! In summary it seems that most parents were good about it (if totally uninformed), some pretty ordinary and a few, absolutely disgraceful. The free form comments attached to the survey gave a lot of anecdotal evidence as well but was not include in the PDF as some was a bit personal.