LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nighty Night-nappy Reference

Greetings folks! Just to let you know: I recently bought series 1 of a british dark-comedy show called Nighty Night, and in one of the last episodes there is a incident of forced nappy wearing. The female protagonist forces her husband into a nappy, he protest, asking why she does this, and she answers him, clearly referring to the AB/DL-community: "You should know that there is many men who actually pay good money to experience this"! (Or something to that effect.) Besides this nice little reference, it is also brilliant comedy. Recommended! Anyway, cheers to the community!

I saw that a while ago, needless to say i was scanning for re-runs almost obsessively

He, he, very nice I think that they had that little reference in there. Only wished that they had focused a bit more on the whole issue, but alas... Yeah, I almost forgot, wonder if the scene where he rummages through the dresser and puts on a top, and he stands ogling himself in the mirror with the top and nappies, wonder if that was a reference to sissy-babies? :)