LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'd just like to start a thread in praise of the British AB company Cosy N Dry.(cosyndry.com)

I love their bikini plastic pants and have bought for them over a number of years. For a while now my favourite white pair were showing signs of wear and over the the period I have been checking the Cosy N Dry website regularly to see if they had any in stock but they did nt seem to have any.

A few weeks ago it got to the point that my favourites had started to get too bad, the plastic had hardened and had starting letting leaks out.

I was nt keen to change my brand so I emailed Nanny Margaret at Cosy N Dry to ask if they were going to restock the bikini plastic pants in white and I received a prompt reply saying that they had the white plastic and were able to make some just for me.

I ordered two pairs and although there was a slight delay due to Sue being busy making 20 romper suits ( I was offered alternative bikini pants with nursery prints if I could nt wait) they arrived at my door and I could nt be happier with the product.

Sounds like an advert lol but anyone here who has nt had a look at the Cosy N Dry website you should, great products competitive prices and a fantastic service.

• 1 month later...