LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ufufufufufu! : D Hai!

Kaetriana~

Hello there, a little about me:

My name is Katie. I am a 19year old female, going through a difficult phase where I can't leave or stay home, no emotional support from my family at all and I live with them. : ( They can barely stand me. Looking for work. I have always been very regressive and regressed to acting like a little girl in my teen years, mostly in privacy but sometimes in front of my parents much to their confusion and annoyance.

I could talk all day about my trauma, my life, and why I regress, but I'd rather not. Let's just say that I am a survivor of many things.

I am pansexual, meaning that I go more for personality than anything else.

Umm...I am a furry, but usually dress up as a human because I can't afford the fursuit. I like costumes and roleplay, but my regression to a little girl is my most enjoyed hobby, and something I do every day to varying extents. I don't like diapers though I do occasionally slip up and wear one for the heck of it. I prefer regular panties, and I will wet if called for. Mostly though, my wetting is not for changing purposes but for embarassment because I regress to ages 3-11, where wetting would get me in trouble!

I am cool with playing a babysitter or sister figure but I prefer to be a little girl.

Here are my two regressed selves' introductions, one is girly the other is tomboy!

Kaetriana -

Hello, my name is Kaetriana! Nice to meet you. Do you like my new dress? ^____^ Isn't it soooooo cute? Look, it has puppies sewn on the apron! Do you wanna play with me? I just got some new dolls, and I think you'll like them, this one looks just like you! She's pretty like you. : 3 What do I like? My favorite thing is horses, but I like sweets too!

Eka-

UGH! You're soo annoying! I don't wanna talk to these people. I want to go outside, my friends are going exploring in the forest today! UGHHH. Fine! My name is Eka. Well, my name is Kaetriana too, but I think that name's stupid so my buddies and I call me Eka. Everyone thinks I'm an adorable little girl, but I can't stand all that girly stuff! Give me some trucks, and some army men, ooh how about you teach me how to shoot? No, you still say I'm too young! UGH. Well, I'd love to stay (not), but my friends are waiting for me. Bye. XP

• Like 2

Welcome to Daily Diapers Kaetriana. Regression is a big part of my life, it is who I am. I am sorry that you are having a rough time at home and get no family support. I wish you the best of luck in finding a job.

E Como Mai Katie, Kaetriana and Eka!

That's great that you have so many interests! I'm sure that some people can't keep up with all your interests, but isn't it great that we're all unique? Many of us are hoping for a change in the economy and higher employment. Once you are able to get out on your own I'm sure things will get a lot better for you.

Aloha,

Honu

• 2 weeks later...

Thankies!

Welcome :)

Thank you~

Welcome Sister Kaetrina, you appear to be two spirited, having a male and female spirit in one body.

Thank you~ But nuu I am only a girl...the tomboy side is just a girl who likes boy things. xD

Welcome to Daily Diapers Kaetriana. Regression is a big part of my life, it is who I am. I am sorry that you are having a rough time at home and get no family support. I wish you the best of luck in finding a job.

Thank yous very much. ^_^ That's cool that you regress too!

E Como Mai Katie, Kaetriana and Eka!

That's great that you have so many interests! I'm sure that some people can't keep up with all your interests, but isn't it great that we're all unique? Many of us are hoping for a change in the economy and higher employment. Once you are able to get out on your own I'm sure things will get a lot better for you.

Aloha,

Honu

xD Thank you, I'm sure they can't. I'm glad to be unique! Nice to meet you. : 3

Hi Katie, it's nice to meet you. :)

One thing I noticed that you didn't mention in your introductory post was where you're from. You don't need to be super specific or anything, (I wouldn't expect you to,) but it'd be nice to know what state or even general region you're in.

If you ever need someone to talk to, you're more than welcome to shoot me a PM. I'll probably open up a bit more in private then I will on the public portion of the forum. (I can't explain why--it's not like I have stage fright or anything.) I'm not a furry, but I can be a good friend, and I hope that you enjoy your stay at DD.

• Like 1