LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

October London Comic-Con / Mcm Expo

Mattie

Anyone planning on attending London Comic-Con in October? If so wouldn't mind meeting up with some people while there.

I'll be cosplaying Roxas from Kingdom Hearts. c:

Also my AB friends that I was gonna be staying with can no longer afford to go as they are moving into their own place so if anyone wants to go & has no where to stay I now have a 4 person hotel room with only me in it. That offer would be very subjective on me getting to know you well online before hand though. (:

• Like 2

I went to that in 2010 last, and dressed up as Sasuke at the time. I gone off Naruto now though.

It's too near to cosplay for this october, but I'd either cosplay as Resident Evil male character or the Pyramid Head from Silent Hill.

Seeing as it's right near the end of october, I might still go for the games expo part and a few other things.

Here's a pic of me at MCM EXPO in 2010:

31719101501808393100837.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Don't fancy showing my face on fetish websites like this, but if you want to see it I can PM you pics of it. Got absoletely tons of MCM EXPO from 2010 on my facebook, when I know you better, I might show you them...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Mattie.

I haven't really been to any comic con before. I think I'm to shy for cosplay :P I live in West London, so it would normally take 1:30h to get there. I might potentially be interested to get there with you however from what I've heard there are massive queues everywhere you go. Is it really worth it? What makes it so special?

If you want to chat hit me at unique_marcin@hotmail.com :)