LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hiii! Tgdl!

Kayla_H

I'm Kayla, and I am a transgender diaper lover!

Let me just start of in saying that I have been wearing diapers and pull ups on and off my entire life. I first started to re-wearing diapers at around 4yo, taking my baby sisters diapers and wearing them to school and playing with friends. I kept wearing them until she was potty trained where I was forced to quit wearing. A few years later, around when I was 12, one of my parents friends youngest daughter was in pull ups and I had never worn them so I decided to take a few when I was over there. I kept taking a couple everytime I would go over there until I had a decent amount stashed. After a while I got up the courage to wear them to school and for the first time in a long time to bed. That second night I wore one I REALLY wet my pull up so bad that it leaked out and I wet the bed pretty bad. My step-dad found out and threw out the pull ups. After that I wouldnt wear but I would still wet the bed a little on purpose. I moved out at 17 aside from my collection of feminine clothing growing, I started to experiment with different adult diapers, not really finding any that fit right. So I bought a package of girls goodnights and they fit PERFECTLY!!! So my entire senior year of high school I was either wearing a goodnights (typically a little wet from un-potty training) or bikini pantys with a pad to help absorb some of the wetting. I kept on wearing after high school, now almost 24/7 with my pantys over them. This is a REALLY hard thing to do while working on cars and being very active, but I did it without ever getting caught. When I was 21 I moved in with a friend, by this time I had pretty much started messing myself with little resistance. This was fun and pretty nice since I didn't have to go the bathroom at work much and loved the way the diaper felt under my pantys and work pants/ shorts. I met my partner a year and a half later on a night I was in a bikini and pad. We got intimate not too longer and I told her about my "now" dual lifestyle. I expected her to leave immediately, but she just started asking question after question after question until I had explained everything I understood about myself at the time. She was weary about the diaper but was completely accepting and very encouraging about me being trandgender. By this time I had re-trained myself and was only having wetting accidents when I was incredibly stressed out. She was completely understanding when I told her that I had to start wearing because I was afraid of having a big accident without a pull up on. I was wearing until I grew out of the pull ups and was forced into wearing those god awful aduld diapers again. I eventually stopped wetting and moved back into my pantys a little sad. I was let go from my job at the onset of the recession and almost immediatly my wetting came back and I was back in diapers. I stayed unemployed and in Attends until I got a job at a manufacturing plant 2 years ago. From there until about a year ago I just stayed in pantys. Suddenly around then I had an incredble desire to wear again. This time I wasn't going to settle on the off-the-shelf brands. I began searching abdl diapers and reading reviews until I decided I would go with Bambino since they had had the most favorable reviews. I've been wearing Bambinos since then and I simply cant believe I went so long without them. I'm now 28 and I wear my Bambinos to bed and when I need to do things around town when my wife is at work. I recently tried the new Depends SIlhousette and Rear Fit at was so amazed at how well they held up that I started wearing them to work. This is a major relief since it's so difficult to make it to the bathroom at work. So I am now wearing almost 24/7 again and am absolutely loving it! My wife has become so used to it that she has accepted it as normal for me and now us though she still isn't too big a fan.

Along with my diaper evolution, I have pursued my transgender "evolution" and had developed a more feminie figure (40(A)-32-41). My wife actually LOVES my figure and wants me to try to develop as much as I can. I wear a sports bra everyday and have more womens pants and than mens. I can't even relay how much of a relief it is to have someone so supportive.

I think I've gabbed enough for now.

HEARTS and LOVE!