LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stuffing An Adult Diaper With A Baby Diaper

I decided to try this with one of my Adult Diapers and a Pampers 7.

At first I hesitated to use any of my Pampers since they were bought when they first came out.

They are going to be my retirement fund in a few years. :thumbsup:

Anyway, the package was already opened and 2 were out of the package.

That was a tough decision on the day I got them, so I guess I shoulda, coulda, woulda bought 2 pkgs.

But hindsight is 20/20. So I digress...

The choices were...

• Attends Waistband 3 taper briefs

• Tranquility ATN's

• and ONE (1) more available Abena Abri-Form Briefs, X-Plus L-4

BTW, I can fit into a M-4 but the L-4 last longer b/c they hold more.

They say only 4 more ounces but for me, it works out to be an extra wetting :P

Anyway, I just couldn't do it with the Abena, so Attends being the usual "light weight" was the choice.

At this point I agree on the hairdryer since the back waistband was wasted. (pun intended)

So like a trooper, I just trimmed it up and would seal it with box tape when done.

Now the padding (aka Cellulose fluff pulp) come apart easily on an Attends.

Gotta think of something sticky to keep it in form & shape next time, but it wasn't that bad.

So I was keeping one hand between the padding & plastic.

And although that nasty cloth backing on the Pampers 7 was already removed prior,

OH FUDGE!!! I forgot to pinch off the sides like in the video.

Well, no going back now. It was now or never since the padding was not going to be fussed with again.

So I slid it in like, you know what... And getting a little aroused at this point as well. :censored:

A little adjustments and box tape to seal the back where the waistband use to be.

I was able to wear it for at least 12 hours with not a leak.

But finally by attempt #5 she couldn't take no more and it was clean up time.

But all said, it was worth it. And I plan on doing it again soon. :)

• 1 month later...

Why go through all that trouble of removing the elastic and whatever else he says to do with it? I used to use baby diapers as stuffers all the time. Just cut off the tabs in the back, take a razor blade make slits in the diaper front and back. I'd put it on like an adult diaper even though it doesn't cover me like it. I'd pull it up between the legs but still have some in the back then pull an adult diaper over it. Once the baby diaper is full it will start leaking into the adult diaper. I've done this with size 6 and size 7 diapers. It works great as long as you remember to put slits into it. You don't have to cut deep either.

• Like 1

You could do it that way, oh course.

But have you ever had a diaper bunch up and then literally crawls up your a$$? :o

His method is a two part process. Thickness and absorbency as well as apperance. (or is that 3 parts?)

It's to flaten it out and have it mesh better with the rest of the pulp.

And if I want to double up, I don't slit anything. I go all the way to the pulp and lay it on top of the layer with the P.E. covering.

I did that with a Tranquility ATN and had it on for over 12 hours.

If you want a babyish looking pattern to show through, It needs to go under the original diaper pulp and near the Poly cover.

But if your way work for you, then it's your diaper, wear it. :P

• 2 weeks later...

I tried it on the Bambino Bellissimo and it is a little harder. There is another pocket inside that attaches another absorbent area to the outer shell of the diaper. First you have to separate the diaper to get your hand in and then stick your hand in and tear a new hole behind the last layer of absorbent to stuff it.

I totally see why Bambino did this cause there is so much absorbent that it would all slush around if it wasn't held in place by layers.

Oh and after it gets filled up with liquid it gets REAL THICK!

• 2 weeks later...

I have stuffed once before, and I like the idea and results I got. I used a Depends Maximum protection (medium) as the diaper, and stuffed it with a goodnight pullup. The elastic and sides came off the pullup rather easy, which was nice. However the fluff/gel in depends is lightly adhered to bottom plastic layer of the diaper and I had to pry it off so that I could put the pullup on the bottom, which made it kinda chunky and uneven. However the uneven fluff/gel settles after the first moderate wetting and is great from then on out.

I was really pleased with increase in capacity it gave. Normally with depends max protection I worry about leaks after my first heavy wetting, but I wet moderately 4 times in this stuffed diaper without holding back and it took it all in without trouble. This allowed me to wet confidently in public without worry of leaking everywhere, which was a huge plus. Also the diaper was doubly as thick when dry and 3-4 times as thick when wet when compared to the unstuffed version, and that is a huge added bonus for me. Lastly the goodnight had prints on it that showed pretty clearly after I started wetting, and while I am not really into AB stuff, I thought it was kinda cute.

So in conclusion I would say that if you have small diapers/baby diapers/anything with prints that you cant fit into normally, this is a HUGELY effective and wonderful way to utilize them. :D

I have done this many times and have found it to be very effective. Of course I put several holes in the baby diaper and I usually cut the tapes off to prevent them from agitating my skin. Furthermore, I wear a large adult diaper, I have found size 7 pamper covers most of my crotch. One bonus for me - you get to smell the baby diapers which is one of my favorite aromas. The baby diaper scent seems to disappear and isnt noticed after the adult diaper is on

• 2 months later...