LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wore My Last Abena X-Plus ........................Shattered.

aussie_baby

Yep I wore my last Abena X-Plus last night as Abena have discontinued the classic plastic lining here in Australia. Im so shattered, I shouldve ordered a couple of cases when I first heard of this happening.

Im wearing a wellness brief right now and although i havent wet it yet it is nowhere near as thick, I meanthats what its all about the thickness, I love being well-padded.

Is there anywhere in Australia that still stock them?? Or do any Aussies on this site know of anywhere overseas that ship down under?? We cant get bambinos, we cant get cushies, we cant get dry 24/7s, the x-plus were the way to go. No way im going cloth backed.

HELP ME!!

Time to move to America...Just kidding. Plastic backs seem to be diminishing into annihilation, being abolished. Actually converting into cloth-backs now. How come you can't get them down under? is my question. btw. Sorry to hear your story.

He can't get them anymore as Abena discontinued all plastic backed diapers, except for in the USA. So only way now it to import them from the USA, man that must suck.

I feel so sorry for you. I just love the X-Plus diapers too. If you want them thicker, you might have to double stack the diapers (by cutting a slit in the first diaper). But, I think wellness are still thin for that.

Yep I wore my last Abena X-Plus last night as Abena have discontinued the classic plastic lining here in Australia. Im so shattered, I shouldve ordered a couple of cases when I first heard of this happening.

Im wearing a wellness brief right now and although i havent wet it yet it is nowhere near as thick, I meanthats what its all about the thickness, I love being well-padded.

Is there anywhere in Australia that still stock them?? Or do any Aussies on this site know of anywhere overseas that ship down under?? We cant get bambinos, we cant get cushies, we cant get dry 24/7s, the x-plus were the way to go. No way im going cloth backed.

HELP ME!!

Sad day in Aussie land. Sorry to hear the news, hopefully some quality daipers will re-emerge your way very soon.

I agree that Tena Slip Maxi is the way forward!! :) They are all that I wear. Having tried numerous other brands I find them to be the most suitable for my needs i.e thick enough, absorbent and plastic backed, what moer could you want? :)

Maybe around Christmas time we all will all chip in and send a case of Abena's "Down Under"

(I know, everyone's looking around and saying "who's we?")

It's a nice thought though.

HELP ME!!

I suppose that you don't want to hear about the 3 cases of plastic-backed Abenas that FedEx dropped off for me earlier this week. (mmmmmm, crinkles!)

I think as far as plastic backed goes, specialty companies will eventually be our only suppliers. I think that between the 2 ABDL specific companies and maybe other down the line, they can eventually garner enough support and money to distribute worldwide.

It's not like the AB/DL population is ever going anywhere.