LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To Old For Halloween, Sucks.

Guest Defender

Guest Defender

For the last decade I have religiously worn diapers in public on Halloween as well as New Years with no bad looks or comments, in fact, everyone thought I was cool for doing it. Even got handed a baby diaper out of a diaper bag some mother gave me while in Wal-Greens with her baby lol...

I'm getting older and that means losing my youthful(kid) looks and while I think open diaper wearing on Halloween looks innocent on a "young man" a fear now that I approach 40 that people will start seeing a "creepy guy wearing a diaper" I still get called young man and apparently look young for my age(37) but I still fear that I am going to get a bad look or comment or even slapped by someone for being a perv....an old guy wearing diapers in here..ect ect

I have thought about giving up my Halloween tradition, but it is almost impossible and I really really love that feeling of freedom wearing diapers out in public....

This year I plan to shave really close, put on Noxiema to smooth things out, get some youthful looking shoes ect ect, but I am starting to think,,,I'm going to need to give this up within the next couple of years and I hate that I may have to do that. I want to do it as long as I live.

Thanks all....for hearing me out. I appreciate it.

Ok, this time instead of diapers as a baby, why not get yourself a bow and arrow and dress in a diaper as cupid? Wear a red sash around you that says CUPID or something as an identifier! Hey, when you get old you have to maybe change things up a little if you feel uncomfortable! You could also get yourself a grey wig and a walker and go around in a diaper as an "Old Fart" saying, "Martha! Martha! Where are my pants!"