LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Two Incredible Weeks In Oklahoma City"

" Two Incredible Weeks in Oklahoma City "

" CHAPTER V "

I laid there, just kind of listening to all the laughter and chatter coming from the living room, wondering if they really were playing for what Kelly said they were playing for, little did I know, the stakes they were playing for were much more higher and I would soon find out that I would be the subject, and recipient of their bets? I'm not sure when I drifted off back to sleep, but do remember the feeling of that soft ooziness filling up the back of my already damp diaper prior to falling back asleep, perhaps Saundra was correct, not only did a wet or poopy diaper not bother me, I actually enjoyed the feeling of both!!

I vaguely remember Saundra shaking me softly to wake me up, telling me to lift my bottom because I needed my diaper changed because I was messy and stinky, I just smiled up at her and saw her nose twitch a bit as I started to drift back off to sleep, Saundra told me to stay awake and help her then I could go back sleepy-bye. I felt her wiping my bottom and groin area with the clean part of the cloth diaper, then a quick wipe down with a baby wipe and she pinned a fresh diaper on me telling me she wasn't putting plastic pants on me because I was getting a little bit red on my bottom. I raised up as she placed two folded towels down on my side of the bed, for extra padding and absorbancy, once she was satisfied, she told me to lay back down and go back to sleep, I fell back to sleep almost immediately.

When I woke, I realized that not only had I wet my diaper in my sleep, but I had also messed it, which totally surprised me, I hadn't done this since I was a baby, to my knowledge. I just laid there, noticing the railings were up on both sides of my makeshift crib, listening for any sounds or voices. Coming from the next room, I could faintly hear Saundra and Andrea talking, and then, there was a knock on the door. I thought I heard Kelly and a different voice I wasn't familiar with, when I heard all of them laughing, the door to my room opened up and Saundra, Andrea, Kelly and a new girl, whom they called Sarah, all came into the room.

Kelly was the first one to acknowledge me as she lowered the rails down on my side of my crib, then set on the edge of the bed, looked at me, and smiled as she said, Baby Boo, we need to get your diaper changed, and get you dressed and fed, we have a big day planned for you and we need to get going. I wasn't sure what exactly it was she was talking about and Saundra must have noticed my confusion, as she lowered the rail on the other side, sat down and explained to me, "Boo Honey, we all got a little bit carried away last night with our bets and Kelly sort of won the rights to you for the entire day, so she and Sarah decided to take you shopping at the mall and to the park for a little picnic later on. Now Boo, both Kelly and Sarah know that you HAVE to be kept in diapers, AT ALL TIMES, so Andrea and I are going to pack a diaper bag for you, and both Andrea and I have agreed, as a part of the bet, we cannot only not go with you, but we can't interfere with Kelly and her care for you in any way, but she has also agreed that she and Sarah will not do any public diaper changes on you, although, they can't guarantee that you will not be humiliated or embarrassed at any given time, based on the situation and who's present".

Kelly pulls my blanket off, noticing immediately that I'm not wearing any plastic pants over my very obvious wet and messy diaper and she says, "EWWW YUCKY BABY, HIMS GOTS A POOPIE DIAPEY FOR HIMS AUNTIE KELLY, YES HIMS DOES, HIMS GOTS STINKY PANTS", and as Kelly is ranting on about the condition of my diaper, I look at Saundra just as she's showing Andrea a little blue bottle and laughing, only then do I realize why I pooped my diaper last night in my sleep, the bottle Saundra is holding up is a suppository bottle, I recognized it from past experiences and I knew, Saundra knew Kelly was coming over to change my diaper this morning and she was going to guarantee that I had a little surprize for Kelly in my diaper, what I didn't know, was that the spiked formula of diuretics, laxatives and Infants Good Start was pretty much going to guarantee at least 8 to 10 wet diapers a day and 5 to 6 messy diapers a day, the suppository was just a little guarantee for Kelly.

Kelly expertly got me cleaned up and got a fresh diaper on me, but stopped and asked Saundra if she wanted me wearing plastic pants while we were out. Saundra was watching for my expression when she answered Kelly with an emphatic NO, she didn't want me getting a bad diaper rash so she'd prefer Kelly just double diaper me as opposed to putting plastic pants on me. To my surprise, Kelly did her one up and said, "Well, since we're going to be walking around the mall, and we definitely don't want to see a wet tush, I'm going to just go ahead and triple diaper him, at least he'll be more less likely to wet all the way through to his pants".

I knew right away that this was going to be a very long day for me, not only did I have to worry about my pants getting wet and showing, but without plastic pants, if I messed my diapers, I would be much easier to being smelled quicker, not too mention, a triple diaper, regardless of what pants or sweats I was wearing, it would be very obvious that I was wearing diapers, and I would definitely have a bubble butt, not unlike what a toddler would look like with tight pants on. Once Kelly finished up triple diapering me, she grabbed a pair of black sweat pants Saundra was holding and pulled them up over my legs, telling me to stand up as she pulled them the rest of the way up, squeezing to get them over my well padded bottom. Kelly took my hand and walked me into the kitchen where Andrea was already fixing breakfast, after Kelly got me secured in my highchair, she told Sarah to go ahead and feed me and she would go help Saundra pack a diaper bag for me.

Andrea brought over a baby bottle and instructed Sarah to feed it to me, stating that she would fix me another for after breakfast and then would also pack me four more for my diaper bag, informing her that two would have apple juice and two would have baby formula, Sarah immediately stuck the baby bottle in my mouth and held it while Andrea finished making breakfast. When I finished my baba, as Sarah jokingly put it, Andrea brought over a plastic baby plate with cut up pancakes smothered in butter and syrup and told Sarah, to go ahead and feed me herself so I wouldn't make a big sticky mess all over myself.

Meanwhile, back in the nursery, Saundra and Kelly were laughing and giggling as they packed my diaper bag, Saundra told Kelly she was sticking in two plastic bags, one for wet didee's and the other for stinky didee's, and she would also toss in a plastic trash bag for any of my clothes that might get wet or messy. Then Saundra told Kelly she only had two pair of clean sweat pants for me, one was black and would definitely HIDE any wet diapers I might have, and the other was baby blue, and these would definitely SHOW every wet diaper I had, Kelly laughed and said she would take the baby blue sweats and explain to me later that these were the only pair that were clean. Saundra also packed a couple of infantile looking t-shirts for me, and then told Kelly, here are a couple of his onesies, just in case you're somewhere sort of semi-private and you don't want him to wet or soil his only pair of sweat pants, that she could just go ahead and put a onesie on me, and that it wouldn't totally cover up my diaper, but it would at least give me something to wear rather then just toddling around in a bubble butt diaper, both ladies laughed.

Saundra then grabbed another diaper bag, this one must have been the diaper bag Andrea used for Kimmie and Jessica because just like mine, it was bulky and had the word D I A P E R S in big stencils on the side, but this one, unlike my blue one, was pink. Saundra grabbed about 8 of my extra thick, cloth night diapers and shoved them in the bag, along with some baby powder, baby wipes, Desitin and a couple extra diaper pins. There we go, this should be enough for you to take care of any problems that might arise with Baby Boo today, we'll go ahead and stick his prepared baby bottles and some baby food in the other diaper bag, that way, this diaper bag can be used for clean diapers and his lil dirty didees only.

Sarah finished feeding me my pancakes and Andrea gave her another baba to feed me, while I was nursing the baba, Saundra and Kelly came into the kitchen and sat down, Andrea excused herself and said she needed to get her babys up, changed and ready for the day, Kelly offered to help and they both disappeared into Andrea's room. Saundra sat next to me, smiled and said, well Baby Boo, looks like you have a very big day in front of you, Mommy packed you lots of extra didee's so you just go ahead and use your diapers, just like the little baby we all know you are. Sarah giggled a little bit at that remark and said, you do realize now Baby Boo, your Auntie Sarah is more then likely going to be helping Kelly, or I will even be changing your wet, yucky lil diapeys all day today, and if you're a good little baby boy, Auntie Sarah will show you how she blows lil raspberries on babys tummy, both Sarah and Saundra laughed, as I felt my diaper getting warmer in the crotch area, not wet enough to soak through to my sweat pants, but definitely enough for me to feel a damp bottom.

Just as I was finishing up my second bottle of formula, Andrea and Kelly came back into the kitchen, each with a baby, I watched as they each sat the baby they were carrying in a highchair and brought them their breakfast of pancakes, cut up the same way mine were. What I did notice, was, neither of them were given a pre-breakfast bottle like I was, I figured it had something to do with my size and that I needed more nutrition then they did, little did I know that my formula was spiked with diuretics and laxatives to make sure I had no control over my potty habits, just like a baby, and just like a baby, the ladies would never know when I was going to be wetting or messing my diapers, so it would be just as much a surprise to them as it would be to me, with one slight exception, I doubt they would be as humiliated or embarrassed as I would be when the un-for-seen event occurred.

Kelly unlocked my highchair and helped me down and on to my feet, stopping for just a second to do a quick peek down the back of my diaper, and then sticking two fingers in the front, stating, I wasn't stinky yet but my diaper was a little bit damp, but that might just be from sweating, with the sweat pants on and all, at either rate, she was convinced I wasn't in need of a change and asked Sarah if she was ready to get going, Sarah gleefully said YES and Saundra gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, a pat on my bottom and told me to be a good baby and have fun with Nanny Kelly and Auntie Sarah today, Andrea also patted my bottom, gave me a kiss on the cheek, smiled and said, You make sure you let Nanny Kelly know if you have a dirty diapey and you need changed, everyone laughed.

Saundra walked us out to Kelly's minivan with Kelly holding my hand all the way. when she opened the back door to her van, I was surprised to see an over-sized car-seat strapped in, as Kelly helped me up into the car-seat, Sarah loaded both of my diaper bags in the back of the van, and I watched her as she also spread out what looked to be like a plastic changing pad in the back of the van, a changing pad that looked to be much bigger then a babys. Kelly pulled the strap up between my legs, squishing my diapered bottom and securing it tightly to the car-seat. Once I was all buckled in, Sarah jumped in the front and they both waved to Saundra, who was standing there in the drive-way waving back at them, and me, and at that moment, I knew what it felt like when your mommy left you at the sitters for the very first time, a horrible, very sad feeling of abandonment.

Once my mind was back focused on Kelly and Sarah, I heard both of them agree that they were hungry so they were going to Denny's for some breakfast, and I knew, this was to be my first test, away form the security of home, in public, wearing a very obvious extra thick diaper, and I could only hope and pray, I would make it thru breakfast at Denny's without wetting my diaper any more then what I had already done, or even worse, messing my diaper while we all sat in a crowded restaurant................................................

to be continued, and Mommy Saundra says hi to everyone in DD.

• Like 1

" CHAPTER VI "

Sitting inside a busy restaurant, fully diapered to the max, is not exactly how I would have pictured myself a couple days ago, and with two very good looking girls to boot, literally strangers to me. I knew I was a little bit wet but I was not feeling any urgency in my bladder or bowels, at least not yet, and as I sat there looking around, I was interrupted by the waitress, an older lady, but definitely pretty, and as she asked me what I would like to order, Kelly immediately told her to bring me a big stack of pancakes and then asked the waitress if she could get me some milk in a sippy cup she was showing her. The waitress acting a little surprized, took the cup and said, sure, just as Kelly explained to her that I was a just a little fella and could not handle a glass or a cup too well just yet, the waitress smiled at me, took the cup and told us she'd be right back with our order and my milk.

As much as I was embarrassed, and both Kelly and Sarah knowing it, Sarah looked at me and said, it could be worse you know, we could have asked for a highchair and tied a bib on you, and I knew, right then and there, this would prove to be a most memorable day in my life as a baby. The waitress brought my sippy cup of milk over along with coffee and orange juice for both Kelly and Sarah and the waitress made it a point of making sure she personally handed me my sippy cup as she smiled. I had only taken a few sips, feeling quite conscientious about people watching me but when I looked around, I noticed no one was paying attention to me at all.

It wasn't too long when the waitress brought over our food, both girls ordered the Denny's Skillets and Kelly immediately started cutting up my pancakes in to smaller bites, then she literally saturated them with maple syrup, handing me a spoon, rather then a fork, and told me to eat up because we weren't leaving until I ate everything on my plate. I wondered to myself if she was aware that I had already eaten pancakes plus had two baby bottles of formula, and I thought that Sarah would mention it to her since she helped feed me breakfast already, but Sarah didn't say a word as she started eating her breakfast. I wasn't sure I could get all of this down, my tummy was already feeling full from my earlier breakfast, no more then perhaps an hour ago.

I was just sort of pushing the pancakes around with my spoon and not eating when Kelly once again reminded me that we were not going anywhere until I cleaned my plate and finished my milk, and I knew that if I procrastinated much longer, there was little chance of me getting out of the restaurant with just a damp or clean diaper, my bodily functions would surely fail me before long. I kept stalling, not feeling the least bit hungry, and all of a sudden, Kelly grabbed my sippy cup, handed it to me and told me, if I didn't drink it all this very minute, she was going to ask the waitress to put the rest of my milk in a baby bottle. This definitely got my attention right away as I took the sippy cup, and mistakenly drank it all, very quickly, Kelly then handed me my spoon and told me to start eating, as she held her hand up to get the attention of the waitress. When the waitress came over, Kelly handed her my empty sippy cup and told her that I must really be thirsty because I almost guzzled that milk down, then asked her if she could maybe put some apple juice in there for me, the waitress looked at me, then towards my lap and crotch, smiled and said, sure, anything for the little fella.

The last thing I felt I needed was apple juice, knowing how it worked on me, and I'm sure Saundra told Kelly what apple juice did to my system, but I still had another problem, I was totally full from the earlier breakfast, bottles of formula and that sippy cup of milk. Kelly must have been reading my mind as she took my spoon away from me and told me, " If you don't start eating your pancakes immediately, I'm going to put a bib on you and feed you myself ", just like the threat of the baby bottle, this also got my attention immediately and I gestured back to Kelly to give me my spoon back so I could start eating. After a couple of bites of the now, sticky, mushed up pancakes, the waitress returned with my sippy cup of apple juice, explaining to Kelly that she personally washed out my cup so it would be clean for the juice, Kelly thanked her and watched as the waitress smilingly placed my sippy cup in front of me so I could reach it.

Kelly and Sarah had both finished their breakfast and as they were sipping their coffee, they chatted about what their plans were for the day, every once in awhile looking over to see how I was progressing with my pancakes, I hadn't even tried the apple juice yet, I had enough problems with the pancakes and was hoping they would let me take my sippy cup of juice with me when we were finished. I resolved myself to finish up the sticky, mess that was my breakfast and as I was eating, almost half way done, I felt a slight rumble in my tummy and knew I had best finish eating as fast as I can if I wanted to avoid a messy diaper here in the restaurant. Kelly and Sarah must have heard my tummy growling because they both looked at me as I started eating faster and I think they both knew what I was trying to avoid as they bot smiled, simultaneously.

In my attempt to avoid messing my diaper plus trying to get down all my food, I had completely forgotten about my bladder, until I felt a familiar warmness flowing down my crotch and spreading through-out my bottom, and all I could do, was hope my triple thick diapers concealed the wetness, fully aware that I was not wearing any type of protection over my diapers such as plastic or rubber pants, but then again, I knew, that if I didn't finish my breakfast, within the next ten to fifteen minutes, a wet diaper would be the least of my worries. Kelly must have sensed something or maybe I just had that potty face look, either way, she immediately stuck her hand in the front of my sweats and diaper and knew right away from the warm wetness feeling that I had just wet my diaper. After she pulled her hand out of the front of my pants (Thank God we were sitting in a booth, her on the outside and me on the inside), Kelly grabbed a baby wipe out of a small Pampers Baby Wipes package she had in her purse, wiped her hands off, then left the package sitting there in the of the middle of the table.

Kelly smiled at me then turned to Sarah and said, "I think our big baby just wet his lil diapey, and I noticed, the waitress was standing right beside our table, with the coffee pot, smiling and looking at me, and I knew, she heard every word Kelly had just said. The waitress asked Kelly if she and Sarah wanted a refill on their coffee and both girls said yes, as Kelly explained to the waitress that I was not eating very fast and she might have to finish by feeding me, the waitress laughed and said, "I know what you mean, babies always seem to take their time, especially when you're in a hurry", all three ladies laughed. Kelly thanked the waitress for the coffee and quickly replied, "Well I hope he doesn't take too much longer, he's got a wet diaper and needs changed", the waitress just smiled, wrinkled her nose and said, "I sure don't envy you, I'm glad I'm all done with changing diapers, Thank God my diaper days are over".

I stuck another spoonful into my mouth and my tummy growled even more, and I knew the waitress heard it, along with Kelly and Sarah, as I kept my head down and concentrated on my food so I wouldn't have to look in to the face of the waitress. Kelly jokingly told Sarah, "WOW, you might have to run out and get his diaper bag, at the rate he's going, we're going to have to change his stinky lil butt in the ladies room", both Kelly and Sarah laughed, unfortunately, I didn't find it amusing and I didn't know Kelly was joking, I thought she was serious, so I ate even faster. Kelly and Sarah kept chatting and the waitress made numerous trips to our table to see if we needed anything, including re-filling Kelly and Sarah's coffee cups, and once, she even checked my sippy cup and commented, I hadn't even touched it yet, and I noticed the little grin from Kelly.

I finally finished up the last bite of the mushy pancakes and before I even sat my spoon down, Kelly grabbed it from me and scooped up a couple more spoonfuls of syrup and fed them to me. She then grabbed the baby wipes and started washing my hands, and then my face, just as the waitress came over, and while Kelly was cleaning me up, the waitress said, "Those little ones sure manage to get sticky and yucky, no matter what they eat", and all three ladies laughed, and then, to my shock and embarrassment, my tummy let out, what seemed to be, a non-stop rumble and I knew, I might not make it to the door, let alone to the car. The waitress just stood there, with a smirk on her face, and she said, "OH DEAR, I know what that rumbling tummy is a sign of, someone's fixin to make stinky pants", and I felt, a small amount of poop oozing into my diaper, and I could only hope, I could hold the rest until we got out of the restaurant, all three ladies just wrinkled their noses as a response to the comment made by the waitress.

As the waitress cleared the dirty dishes away from our table, I started to get a feeling of relief thinking that we would soon be leaving and I might actually make it our before making a full blown mess in my diaper, little did I realize how wrong I was. Kelly picked up my sippy cup, handed it to me and said, "You're not finished with breakfast yet baby boy, you still need to drink the apple juice YOUR NANA BROUGHT YOU", and as Kelly handed me the sippy cup and held it up to my mouth, motioning for me to hold it myself, the waitress came back over and Kelly said, "THANKS MOM, IT WAS A GREAT BREAKFAST, AND YOU GOT TO MEET SAUNDRA'S BIG BABY BOY, BOOBOO!!!!! Soooooooooo, are we still meeting at the mall this afternoon, we are, awesome, SEE YOU THEN MOM", and as I attempted to drink my apple juice, as fast as I possibly could, I felt a little bit more of the messiness ooze into my diaper, as I squeezed my legs together to try and slow down the mushiness, now filling up the back of my diaper, my bladder released again causing the wetness and the mess to create a squishy, sticky, messy feeling all over my bottom, and I immediately thought about the messy, sticky pancakes I had just eaten, and thought about the comparison and similarity of the two, and I looked up, just in time, to see the waitress, Kelly, and Sarah, all wrinkling their noses..........................................

to be continued

Hey Boo-boo, glad you're back writing. You wanted comments? You got 'em!

Kelly said, "I know the feeling, and if you don't mind, this little one needs changed too, she's probably just as ripe"

That should be "needs changing too,"

It's a mistake you often make, and I hope you don't mind me pointing it out to you. Now get writing, little boy!

Hugs from Baby Jennie

" CHAPTER VII "

I was way past embarrassment as I saw the three ladies smiling at me and wrinklin their noses, and I knew, this day was just starting, but first things first, my primary objective now, was trying to get out of this restaurant with the least amount of attention towards me as possible. I finally finished up my sippy cup and just as I sat it down, Kelly checked it to make sure I had drank it all. Satisfied that I had finished all my apple juice, Kelly grabbed another baby wipe from the Pampers container and wiped my face, and then hands, as Sarah and the waitress watched.

Both Kelly and Sarah got out of the booth, then Sarah motioned for me to slide out of the booth towards her, as I did, the mess in my diaper seemed like it was smearing all over my entire bottom, my butt cheeks and squishing up into my crotch area, and as I slid out, it even oozed up the back of my diaper and I could only hope, it wasn't visible on the back of my shirt, and only now, had I wished they would have at least put a onesie on me, it could not only help hide any possible visible leaks, but it would also have definitely helped keep my diaper from drooping and sagging, which I was sure it would do, once I started walking out of the restaurant.

As I stood up, and almost as if reading my mind, the waitress, who I now figured out was Kelly's mother, gave me a really serious maternal look, walked behind me, patted my bottom and said, "Just what I suspected, someone was busy making stinky pants, YUCK, I can sure see why Saundra keeps him in diapers still, he doesn't even care where he is when he makes muddy in his lil diapey, or who might be watching, and sniffing", as all three ladies laugh and nod their heads in agreement.

I quickly look around to see who might be listening in on this conversation and notice a couple older ladies sitting a couple booths away, smiling at me and I realize, they've probably heard every word of not only what was said, but also saw when Kellys mother patted my bottom.

Sarah took my hand and started walking us towards the door, right past where the two older ladies were sitting, Kelly and her mother followed us, and when they passed the two older ladies, I heard all of them giggle, probably because of something Kelly or her mother did behind me I'm sure. When we got to the register, Sarah stopped for just a quick minute, long enough to tell Kelly, louder then I would have liked to hear, " If you want to go ahead and pay the bill, I'll take this lil stinker out to the van and get him set up in the back so we can get his stinky diaper changed, no need for us to be driving to the mall and having to be smelling a poopy diaper all the way", Kelly just laughed at Sarah's comment and quickly agreed telling Sarah she'd be out in a heartbeat, but laughed and said, but don't wait for me to get started.

As Sarah walked me to the van, it must have been quite a sight for the two older ladies who were watching out the window, what with Sarah holding my hand and me waddling, trying to keep up with her, my diaper drooping and sagging almost to my knees. I probably did look like a toddler being led by his mommy or babysitter to get his diaper and droopy pants changed.

Sarah opened the back of the van, re-adjusted the plastic changing pad that she had put back there earlier, covered it with a blue baby print baby blanket, then patted it, motioning for me to hop up there and lay down. At least we were parked, backed up to the building and I knew no one could see what was happening, unless of course they came around to the back of the van, so I was somewhat relieved about that, but when I hopped up into the back of the van, trying to move as carefully as I could, Sarah told me to scoot back, and then in the blink of an eye, she grabbed my sweats, yanked them down to my knees and pushed me back so I was laying down with my messy diapered bottom facing her, and my legs dangling outside the back of the van.

Sarah gave my diapered bottom a pat and said, "Well at least the triple diaper worked, you're wet but not soaked (and as she carefully inserted her thumb and lifted the diaper near the inside of my thigh with her forefinger, she peeked inside, then quickly let go of the diaper), OH MY GOD BOO, THAT IS NASTY, WHEW BABY BOY, YOU ARE MESSY".

Right when Sarah took the baby wipes out of my diaper bag, along with two more of my extra thick night diapers, Kelly walked up, laughed and said, "Dang Girl, you ain't got him changed yet". Sarah quickly replied, "Are you friggin kidding me, have you got any idea how messy his diaper is", as Kelly laughed and said, "OH YEA, I could smell him when I came around the side of the van, so I think we had best get his stinky butt changed before we start to draw an audience".

That comment immediately got my attention and I tried to look around as best as I could, considering I was flat on my back, wearing nothing but a very messy, stinky diaper and couldn't see much of anything, other then Kelly and Sarah looking down at me and wrinkling their nose.....................................

Just a short chapter this time, to be cont.

• 2 weeks later...

" CHAPTER VIII "

Kelly, after seeing and smelling how stinky and messy I was, told Sarah to just go ahead and take my sweat pants all the way off (Sarah had only pulled them down to just below my knees). After Sarah pulled them off, then handed them to Kelly, Kelly immediately started feeling the inside and the seat of the pants, then leaned over to me and patted the bottom of my diaper, gently, but firmly enough I could feel the mess I had made squish and smear even more on my bottom. After Kelly acknowledged that the bottom of my diaper was more wet then it was damp, she told Sarah that they would have to go ahead and put my other sweat pants on me when they took me to the mall, and that since they still wasn't going to use plastic pants that maybe they should just go ahead and put a onesie on over my triple thick diapers they were planning on pinning on me, just to help hold my diapers in place so they wouldn't droop or sag in case I wet or made another poopy mess while they were at the mall.

Sarah just laughed and told Kelly, "Dang girl, this big baby wets and messes his diapers like a newborn or an infant, and needs to be checked and changed every 1 to 2 hours ", both girls just laughed in agreement. Sarah told Kelly that they had best get me changed before the smell attracted a Haz-Mat Unit and Kelly nodded her head and laughed. Just as Sarah was unpinning my diaper, I thought I heard voices and they seemed to be getting closer. Kelly was going thru one of my two diaper bags and getting out three of my super thick night diapers, she then got the other bag and pulled out one of my onesies and my other pair of sweat-pants, and to my shock, they were the baby blue ones that I wore at home occasionally.

I knew (from past experience), that if they put those sweat-pants on me, and I wet my diapers enough that it absorbed through all three layers of diaper, there was no doubt that the wet spots would first show up at the thighs of my legs, definitely in the back and possibly in the front, due to the onesie, and if I was wet enough, the wet spots would eventually show up anywhere in the area of my wet diapers that had enough pressure against it, especially my bottom and especially if I sat down for any length of time.

As I lay there pondering what could possibly happen to me at the mall, To my utter surprize, I heard two ladies chatting with Kelly and one of them came around to the back of the van, just in time to see Sarah pulling my diaper back, and as she peeked in, she said, "EEEW Boo, that is yuck-yuck, c'mon you little stinker, let's get you changed", and if that wasn't enough to embarrass me, the one lady (they turned out to be the two ladies who were watching us intently from Denny's as we walked out and walked thru the parking lot), looked down at me, smiled, wrinkled her nose and said, "OH DEAR, I just hated when my kids were babies and made those really messy diapers, they were always so yucky to change and just like your big baby, they always seemed to make the most messiest and smelliest diapers at the most inopportune times", by this time the other lady had come around to the back of the van and stood on the opposite side of Kelly and the other lady, and all four, after hearing her statement, agreed by nodding their heads, wrinkling their noses, in unison, and laughing.

Sarah, acting as if it was no big deal that she was changing my diaper in front of other ladies, continued to pull my diaper down, slowly, wiping the mess from my crotch area towards my bottom with the edges of the diaper as she went, and when she got most of the mess wiped off my crotch area, she told me to lift my bottom, and to my surprize and humiliation, Kelly grabbed both of my legs, at the ankles, and lifted my bottom into the air, just like she would when changing a baby, and told Sarah to go ahead and finish wiping my bottom. When Sarah finished wiping my bottom with the rest of the diaper that wasn't messy yet, she pulled the diaper out from under me and started looking around, as if hunting for something, then to my embarrassment, she asked one of the ladies that had witnessed most of my embarrassing diaper change, if she could get her the baby wipes out of my diaper bag.

While the stranger looked through my diaper bag, she not only got out the baby wipes, but also handed Sarah the baby powder and the Desitin Diaper Rash ointment, explaining to Sarah that my bottom looked a tad bit red and suggested she might want to put some of the Desitin on me. Sarah thanked her as she grabbed the baby wipes and finished wiping off my diaper area, starting with my bottom, then as Kelly let go of my ankles, Sarah finished up wiping my crotch area. Sarah then grabbed the triple thick diapers they had folded to fit me, asked Kelly to lift my bottom once again, then slid the diapers under me, and while my legs were still up in the air, Sarah grabbed the Desitin and applied it to my bottom, covering every inch, then spread baby powder on both my bottom and the diaper, Kelly then let my bottom down to rest on top of the soft, cushiony diapers, and Sarah finished applying the Desitin ointment all over my crotch area, penis and inner thighs, and just before she pulled the thick diaper up between my legs, she gave me a liberal dusting of baby powder all over my crotch area and the diaper. Feeling I was well dusted and protected from diaper rash, Sarah pulled the thick diaper up over my crotch, causing my legs to spread apart due to the thickness, and as she pinned each side on securely, one of the ladies said, " It's sure nice to see mommies using cloth diapers again, I cloth diapered all my babies and had no problems at all with changing and washing messy diapers, and OH MY DEAR, I just love those cute little diaper pins, they are absolutely adorable ".

Sarah then sat me up and asked Kelly to hand her my onesie, after pulling it over my head, she pushed me back down and quickly yanked the back of the onesie, pulling it up between my legs and snapping it in place, upon seeing this one of the ladies said, " OH MY GOD, where-ever did you find a onesie that would fit him, that is just soooooo precious, you girls should be proud of yourselves, not only caring for such a big baby but also finding him clothes that are so infantile and making him look just like a real baby( and as she leaned over me and blew raspberries on my tummy), OH MY GOD, I COULD JUST EAT YOU UP YOU LITTLE CUTIE-PATOOTIE".

After my onesie was secured, Kelly held up my baby blue sweat-pants and motioned for me to stick my legs in them, as I did, Kelly pulled them up as far as she could, then stood me up and finished pulling them the rest of the way up, making sure she got them over my triple thick diapers and onesie, satisfied with her work and the way I was now dressed, she gave me a little pat on the bottom and indicated for me to hold Sarah's hand. When Sarah told Kelly she'd help her clean everything up, she looked at one of the ladies and said, "Would you mind", as she motioned for me to take the ladies hand, and as the lady took my hand, Sarah told her, "Thank you, I just didn't want him wandering off while we were getting everything cleaned up from his yucky diaper change", the lady quickly replied, "Oh I know just what you're talking about, one minute they're standing next to you and the next minute you see their lil diapey bottoms headed in the other direction", and as she said this, she looked at me, smiled and gave my now cushioned bottom a little love pat.

I stood there holding this strangers hand as we all watched Kelly putting my messy diaper into the Dirty Didee's Bag, then after putting my sweat pants into a different plastic bag, Kelly looked at me and said, "YUCKY, your diapeys sure are stinky, I don't envy Saundra or Andrea when they open your Dirty Didee Bag", all four ladies laughed. When Sarah and Kelly had finished putting everything away, cleaning up and wiping down the plastic changing pad, they opened the side door of the van, and Kelly helped me in, positioning me in my over-sized car seat, then pulling the strap up between my legs and securing me snuggly in. When the two ladies saw the over-sized car-seat, they were both totally flabber-ghasted and said, "WOW, YOU TWO ARE SIMPLY AMAZING, does he have his own high-chair and crib also", and when Kelly answered YES, both ladies smiled and said, as they wrinkled their nose, "WELL NO WONDER THE LITTLE GUY DOES SUCH A GOOD JOB MAKING MESSY DIAPEYS, HIMS JUST A WITTLE BABY AND HIMS DON'T KNOW NO BETTER", all four ladies laughed and all I could do was sit there, embarrassed and humiliated and turning redder by the minute.

As the two ladies said their good-byes and nice meeting you to Kelly and Sarah, I watched one of the ladies write something down and hand it to Kelly and Kelly told her she'd make sure to give it to Saundra, the lady smiled, then snuck another quick peek at me and my padded crotch area bulging out from the straps of the car-seat. Once both Kelly and Sarah were in the van, Kelly told Sarah that the one lady gave her a phone number to give to Saundra and to call her if she ever needed an emergency babysitter, Sarah just laughed and said, dang, this little guy has more volunteer babysitters then any other baby I've ever known and how even Kelly's mother said she'd babysit him if it was an emergency and they couldn't find anyone else, and how Megan and Amber still need to get their time babysitting him since they won a couple of the bets with Saundra too.

Upon hearing this, since Kelly and Sarah were talking about me as if I wasn't even there, the same they would do with any other baby, I just thought to myself, when I talked with Saundra and Andrea about my fantasy, I had no idea there would be so many other girls involved, and then I thought, what am I thinking, I wanted to be treated exactly like a baby and Saundra was going to make sure I got my wish and my fantasy and see to it that I would be treated just like any other baby she looked after, and I knew, this would prove to be a long 10 days to two weeks, as I felt a trickle of pee dribble into my thickly padded diaper................................................

• 2 weeks later...

" Two Incredible Weeks in Oklahoma "

" CHAPTER VIIII "

As we pulled into the mall parking area I felt a little bit better about being there, my diaper, at best was just damp and I wasn't feeling anything going on with my tummy, and knowing I had just had a messy diaper I felt I could most likely make it through a short tour of the mall with little or no problems or embarrassments. Kelly and Sarah were chatting about the different stores they wanted to go to and about various they had planned on buying.

When Kelly parked the van, Sarah hopped out and laughingly said to Kelly, "Dang girl, sure wish we had a stroller for the baby, wouldn't want him wondering off and getting lost", both girls laughed and Kelly said, "OH, I wouldn't worry about that, I seriously doubt this baby is going to want to get lost and be found by anyone that might just notice he's wearing diapers and a cute babyish onesie", both girls laughed again, nodding their heads in agreement. Once we got into the mall(Kelly holding tightly on to my hand), Sarah sort of led the way as we headed for the Victoria's Secret store. This was probably the last store I needed to be in, but then again, even if I did get excited, no one but I would know due to the thickness of my diapers, so I thought, then again, it might not be too bad as I quietly smiled to myself.

We walked around the store and I was actually enjoying myself watching Kelly and Sarah checking out the merchandise. Sarah finally found some items she wanted to buy so Kelly once again took my hand and we waited for her near the door. We ended up going to numerous other stores and the girls both did their fair share of shopping, buying an item here and an item there, but none of the stores were as fun for me to go to as was Victoria's Secret, that is, until we turned the corner in the mall and I noticed we were headed straight for a Baby's R Us store, for obvious reasons, going into this store always got me excited and I knew I would be daydreaming all the way through the store of how I wish I could wear this outfit, or that outfit, or fit into this swing or walker, or even play with the various toys that babies play with on a daily basis, and then I thought, WOW, you big dummy, you're already being treated like a baby in every way physically possible, what more could you possibly want?

However, irregardless of how I tried to rationalize it, I still felt a tinge of anxiety and excitement as we entered the store, and I knew, that if ever there was a time I wanted to use my diaper, it would definitely be now, in this store, being babysat by two gorgeous looking ladies. We walked around for a bit, Kelly looked at the diaper pails, saw the tall extra large ones, and told Sarah, that they should probably get one of these for me since I went thru so many diapers, and Andrea could use it for Jessica and Kimmie after I left, Sarah agreed and volunteered to go back and get a shopping cart. When Sarah got back, her and Kelly strolled through the clothing area, oohing and aahing over the cute baby boy outfits, saying they wish they could find cute outfits like this for me.

As they were holding up different outfits and getting all giggly like girls usually do, I felt the urge to pee and just let if flow into my diaper, as slowly as I could, but it just kept coming out in a steady flow(due to the diuretics I had been fed). As much as this was getting me slightly excited, I knew I didn't want to totally flood my diaper or even mess it, fearing the possibility of my pants drooping in the back or even someone detecting I had a dirty diaper because I stank, and without plastic pants, even with wearing a onesie, I knew both of these scenarios were a possibility. Upon feeling the wetness absorbed by the thick cloth diapers, I felt the urge to poop, and thought, if I did poop my diaper, just a teeny bit, perhaps no one would know and I would still get to experience walking around in a wet, poopy diaper, in a Baby's R Us store, with two hot chicks. The urge and temptation was too much and I soon found myself, standing with my legs spread slightly apart, hanging on to the shopping cart, trying to squeeze just a tiny mess into the back of my diaper.

I knew that both Kelly and Sarah were busy looking at the baby outfits and neither would probably notice I was straining or grunting a little bit, however, little did I know, that due to the special baba's they had been feeding me, the baby laxatives they put in them were working as stool softeners and when I strained to poop, just a tiny bit, it was like opening the flood gates and the back of my diaper filled up with a soft, mushy mess that just seemed to spread throughout my diaper, non-stop, uncontrollably, everywhere.

Kelly came back to me and started pushing the shopping cart with me hanging on and waddling as good as I could considering what was still happening in my diaper. We went down the diaper aisle and Sarah stopped and was looking at the different style of cloth diapers, including the old school Birdseye cloth diapers that were sold in packages of a dozen and the pre-fold diapers also, these sure brought back memories, but, I had more dire problems right now, the flow of poop had stopped but my diapers were definitely filled to what felt like, their full capacity, mix that with being wet also, I had, mistakenly got my desire to be in the position I was in. I felt a little cramp in my tummy and so I grunted and strained just a little bit more to ease the cramp, and I felt my diaper fill just a teeny bit more.

All I could do was just stand there and try not to move, I must have been a bit flushed from straining because Kelly looked at me and asked, " Are you o-k Robby, you don't look too good, you're face is looking a little bit red honey", Sarah looked at me also and then GASPED, and said, "OH MY GOD" Kelly, he has the exact same look I've seen on my little nephews face when he's pooping his diaper"

"KELLY, I THINK ROBBY'S MAKING HIS POTTY FACE" !!!!!,

As both girls, simultaneously looked at my bottom, wrinkled their nose and smiled and Kelly said, "WELL, AT LEAST WE'RE IN THE RIGHT SECTION OF THE STORE".......................................

• 2 weeks later...

" CHAPTER X "

I was absolutely mortified, here I stood, with two awesome looking girls, in the middle of the diaper aisle, at Baby's R Us, with what was soon to be, a very obvious wet and messy diaper, and there was absolutely nothing I could do about it or anywhere I could run and hide. My fantasy and dream had just become what could end up being my worst and most embarrassing nightmare!

Kelly looked at Sarah, then back at me and said, "You know Sarah, as much as I would love to take him to the ladies room and change his diaper there, we did promise Saundra that we wouldn't publicly change his diaper, and even though the ladies at Denny's watched us change him, we were still hid and concealed and it was them that approached us while we were changing him. However, Saundra didn't say anything about us not being able to tease him a little bit", as a sly smile spread across Kelly's face. Sarah looked confused and Kelly told her to just follow her lead.

Kelly grabbed my hand and said, c'mon stinky, let's get going before everyone starts to smell your poopy diaper. As I waddled next to Kelly, with Sarah following us pushing the shopping cart, we stopped long enough for Kelly to toss a container of baby powder, baby wipes, Butt Balm Diaper Rash Cream and a cute set of pink, bunny diaper pins in the cart, and then headed for the checkout counter. When we got to the checkout, Kelly moved me between her and the counter, where I was face to face with a cute twenty-ish looking blonde, blue eyed cashier.

I thought it strange that Kelly was buying all these baby supplies, we had everything in my diaper bag, well, everything but the Butt Balm Diaper Rash Cream (Saundra preferred the Desitin) and the pink diaper pins, and then, it donned on me, as I noticed the cashier wrinkle her nose just a tad. Kelly was buying these items intentionally, just to make sure we had to stop at the checkout counter, hoping to expose my messy, embarrassing condition to someone, and this someone just happened to be a cute little blonde cashier. As the cashier started scanning the items, I noticed her nose wrinklin again as she looked at my baby blue sweat pants. I was somewhat thankful that my diapers hadn't been wet through enough to show on my onesie and sweat-pants yet, and the onesie seemed to be holding the diapers firmly in place the way it was supposed to do, well, at least for now it was.

Then out of the blue, just when I thought we were done checking out, as Kelly was signing the credit card receipt, Kelly looked at the cashier, patted my bottom, wrinkled her nose in an over exaggerated manner and said, "Even big babies, just like little babies, pick the most inopportune times to fill their diaper, and I'm so sorry you had to smell his poopy bottom, but I needed these diaper changing supplies so we could take him out to our van, which is unfortunately parked on the other side of the mall, and get him a fresh, dry diaper".

The cashier said, "Oh, that's ok, I was just a little shocked when I realized the dirty diaper smell was coming from such a big boy, oh, and if you want, you really don't have to walk him all the way through the mall, back to your van, wearing such a messy, yucky diaper, I can let you use one of our private changing rooms to change his poopy lil diapey, he won't be the first baby to have their diapers changed in there", as she looked at me and smiled. Kelly told her that would be great and at least that way, he wouldn't be waddling thru the mall, exposing everyone else to his stinky diaper, to which the cashier responded, "Oh, yea, that reminds me, we have a Baby Nursery air freshener from Baby Time Products that you can spray after you finish changing his diaper, and if you give me just a sec, I'll go ahead and close my register down and take you back to the changing room so I can grab a can of the air freshener on the way back there". Kelly thanked her and told her she didn't have to go through all that trouble but the cashier told Kelly that it was ok, she was just getting ready to take her break and she wasn't going to miss this for the world, all three ladies laughed and Kelly patted my bottom again.

We waited and when the store manager arrived at the cashiers register, she closed the register and ok'ed her to go on her break, and the cashier explained to her what she was going to do, as a customer service, the manager agreed, looked at me, and as her nose twitched a little bit she smiled and said, "Well you had best get him back there and get him a clean diaper, he's starting to get a little ripe". Kelly thanked her and took my hand as we followed the cashier back to the changing rooms, at the rear of the store, next to the restrooms. When we walked in to the changing room I was surprised to see how big the room was and then it hit me, what with the big table with the plastic padding on it next to the wall, and what looked like a Diaper Genie next to it, this wasn't the kind of changing room I thought she was talking about, you know, for like trying on clothes and such, this was AN ACTUAL CHANGING ROOM for the sole purpose of changing diapers?

Kelly patted the plastic padding on top of the changing table which looked more like an examination table in a doctors office, it was sturdy and big enough for me to actually lay down on, but before I could actually get up on it, the cashier said, hold up a sec, as she spread two Chux plastic back disposable pads on top of the table, SHE THEN PATTED THE TABLE, motioning for me to get up on the table. I scooted up on the table, wondering what she was still doing in here, and as I was now sitting firmly on the disposable pad, the cashier actually swung my legs up on to the table and motioned for me to lie back as she gently pushed on my chest.

By this time, Kelly had taken all of my changing supplies out of my diaper bag and grabbed the Butt Balm Diaper Rash Cream, baby wipes and pink diaper pins she had just bought, out of the shopping bag, Sarah was unfolding and shaking out two of my extra thick diapers, and still, this cashier loomed over me as I lay on the changing table. Kelly must have seen the concerned look on my face because she patted my bottom and said, "You know the rules Boo, there will be no attempt to hide your diapers or your diaper changes from anyone that wants to watch or help, you're just a baby and babies have no modesty and don't care who changes them or watches them get changed, and this is not a public diaper change, we're in a private changing room", and then she smiled.

This comment brought a bit of a smile to the cashiers face just as Kelly told her, "Just a bit of a warning, you may not want to see this, his diapers can get pretty yucky and they're not at all pleasant to change, or even see when they're this messy", the cashier smiled and told Kelly, "No biggie, I'm sure it can't be any worse then my three year old nephew, I've changed plenty of his messy diapers and he's the King of Poop when it comes to messing his lil diapeys", all three ladies busted up laughing and Kelly looked at me and said, "OK STINKY, LET'S GET YOUR YUCKY LIL DIAPEY CHANGED, YOU STINK"!

Kelly swatted my bottom and told me to lift up, when I did, she quickly and expertly pulled my sweats down to my ankles, but left them on as she felt the inside of them for any signs of a mess or wetness, she then un-snapped my onesie, lifting the front flap up over my tee-shirt, exposing my diaper to all. Kelly asked Sarah to grab one of my baby-tee's and another onesie out of the diaper bag as she felt the onesie and the edge of the tee I was wearing and announced that it was a bit damp. What I did not know, was, the baby tee's Kelly referred to for me were new to me, these actually were real baby tee's, complete with the snaps at the shoulder and neck area, but in adult size.

When Kelly turned around to grab the baby wipes, the cashier asked her if there was anything she could do to help, to which Kelly responded, "Well, if you're feeling really gutsy and froggy, you can go ahead and unpin his diaper so I can start wiping his yucky bottom. The cashier smiled, almost gleefully, as she patted my bottom and started talking in exaggerated baby-talk, "Awwww, does him have a wet, little tush, well yes him does, now let's see what little surprize you have for me in your lil diapey(as she unpins my diaper and slowly starts to fold the front part of it back), EEEWWWW YUCKO, NOW I KNOW WHY THEY CALL YOU STINKY, I THINK WE FOUND THE NEW "KING OF POOP", PEEEEE-EEEEEW, YUCKY-YUCK, YOUUUUUUUUU STINK !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

" CHAPTER XI "

As I lay there, embarrassed that yet, another total stranger was seeing and changing a messy diaper of mine, I figured there was no way this could get any worse, wow, was I ever wrong. Just as the cashier started wiping my mess with the corner of the cloth diaper, her manager walks in and as she's looking at me, I see her nose twitch while she says to the cashier, " Sorry to bother you but we just got slammed out front and I really need you to re-open your register, so if you could wash your hands and meet be back out front, I'd greatly appreciate it and I'll make your break up to you later ", with one more quick glance and a nose twitch in my direction, the manager turns and walks out of the changing room.

The cashier extends her apologies to Kelly, and wiping her hands with a baby wipe she also leaves the room. After the cashier is gone, Kelly laughs and says, " Well Stinky, looks like you chased another girl away because of your messy diapers ". I couldn't even answer, I knew it wasn't because of my messy diaper, but I was still in shock about the manager seeing me in such a humiliating position.

Kelly brought me out of my stunned state when she swatted the inside of my thigh and told me to lift up as she methodically started wiping and cleaning me up while Sarah stood by with a couple of clean diapers and a clean Mickey Mouse print onesie. Once I was clean, diapered and Sarah was snapping my clean onesie on me, she pulled my baby blue colored sweat pants up, gave my bottom a little love pat and announced that we were ready to go. I knew I felt much better with a clean dry diaper but still dreaded walking out past the cashier and possibly even the store manager as we walked towards the front of the store.

To my dismay, Kelly stopped, with me holding her hand, long enough to tell the cashier thank you and good-bye, and before we could get out the door and back into the mall, the manager walked up to us, handed me a lollipop, smiled and said, " Here you go baby, we give lollipops to all of the good babies, now you try and keep that lil diapey clean and dry like a big boy, if you can ". All the while she's talking to me, numerous people walk past us and smile at her comments, a couple of them even glanced towards my well padded bottom as if to confirm what they just heard the store manager say.

Once we got back in to the common area of the mall, Kelly asked Sarah if she wanted to go to the park and have a picnic, completely ignoring the fact that I'm standing there with them or caring about what I wanted to do. Sarah says yes to Kelly but tells her they need to stop at the store and pick up a few goodies for their picnic, Kelly nods her head and we all head out of the mall towards Kelly's van.

We stopped at a supermarket and finally, I didn't have to go in, Sarah jumped out of the van and told Kelly she would be right back after she picked up a few items for our impromptu picnic. While Sarah was gone, Kelly finally talked to me as if I was an adult. She asked me if I was having fun being a baby and if this is what I thought a baby would go thru on a daily basis, I told her I wasn't sure if this was what a real baby went thru, but that I was having fun, even though some of the situations I was subjected to were quite embarrassing and humiliating. Kelly laughed and said, well there you go, you're going about it all wrong, and even though you think you're acting basically the same way a baby does, just because you wet and mess your diaper, that doesn't mean you're entirely acting like a baby, if you was, a real baby wouldn't be embarrassed or humiliated just because someone else seen them in a messy diaper or even helped change their diaper.

I reluctantly nodded my head in agreement and Kelly just smiled, as if she had just proved a vital point on the art of being a baby. When I asked Kelly why she was doing this, she straight out told me, that when she heard about me and found out I was visiting Andrea for a couple weeks, she just had to volunteer to help baby-sit me because she had done a lot of reading on the subject of infantilism and she discovered that more then 50% of adult babys, in relation to them being treated like a baby, they also enjoyed the humiliation that came with being an adult still being kept in diapers and treated like a baby, and since she had a bit of a dominating streak in her, she thought it would be a great opportunity to actually embarrass and humiliate the baby-shit (pardon the expression) out of a willing subject.

I was shocked at seeing this side of Kelly, that sweet, motherly, endearing babysitter whom I thought I had come to know in such a short time, but then again, after seeing that mischievious, impish grin she was giving me, I knew, Denny's and The Babys R Us store could very well be the beginning of a long day. Then I thought back about what she had told Saundra and Andrea before we left, as pertaining to her and Sarah changing my diapers in public just for the purpose of embarrassing and humiliating me, and I realized, even though I had already experienced two diaper changes, both with strangers in attendance, neither had intentionally been done in public. The first one was in the back of a van backed up against a wall where no one could see unless they actually tried, and the second one was in a private changing room, behind closed doors, and I knew, both Kelly and Sarah had outsmarted Saundra and Andrea when it came to having witnesses see me getting my diapers changed and my bottom wiped, just like a baby, and it also made sense now, Kelly was right by subjecting me to having my diapers changed in full view of others, since a real baby wouldn't care and that was more how I should be, if I truly wanted to be a baby.

By time we was done chatting, Sarah had come back with her arms loaded with plastic grocery bags and as she opened the back door opposite of my car seat, she started tossing the bags in the van, she looked at me, laughed and said, "OH Boy, do I have a BIG Surprize for our big baby boo, and speaking about surprizes, it's been almost a whole forty five minutes since we changed you, how ya doin there stinky, do you need your Aunties Sarah and Kelly to change your lil diapeys again? " Both girls laughed as Sarah jumped in to the front seat, without even subjecting me to one of her infamous diaper checks, not that she would have found anything, I was clean and for the most part, dry.

Kelly must have drove about thirty minutes, at least it seemed like that, and when we finally reached what looked like a very nice park, she pulled in to a parking space near the restrooms. Sarah jumped out first, then got in to the back seat and grabbed all of her grocery bags, Kelly got out, opened the door on my side and unfastened the seat belt on my car seat, and as she helped me out of the van, she gave my bottom a quick pat and a squeeze, looked at me, smiled and said, just checking.

We all walked over to one of quite a few picnic tables, all set up in a cluster around two public bar-b-que pits, and I was happy to see the park was basically empty other then a few joggers here and there, but there were no families or kids anywhere in sight so I silently breathed a sigh of relief feeling that at least I wouldn't be embarrassed here, WOW, was I ever wrong. while Sarah was getting food she had bought for the picnic out of the bags,, she asked Kelly if she remembered to bring my diaper bags down, Kelly said no and immediately ran back to the van, and soon returned with both of my diaper bags. Sarah went thru both diaper bags and with a self satisfied smirk on her face she said, just what I thought, this little stinker doesn't have a bib, she grabbed one of the grocery bags, and pulls out a colorful, infantile bib with the saying " I'm Mommys Lil Stinker ", when Kelly seen this, she burst out laughing and said, " OH MY GOD, that is so precious, and it describes Baby Boo perfectly".

While Kelly is setting up food for the picnic, Sarah walks behind me and expertly ties the bib around my neck, and I realize, this bib fit me perfect and that it was one of those full frontal plastic bibs they have for toddlers, and on me, it came down just to the top of my tummy, making me look like any other baby getting ready to be fed. Sarah then came around, looked at me and said, " Aren't you just the cutest lil baby with hims little baby bibby on all ready for hims din din ", Kelly laughed and asked Sarah to give her a hand setting up our picnic.

Sarah grabbed another grocery bag and started pulling out jars of Gerber's Baby Food, then pulled out what looked like a brand new Baby Spoon, the kind with the hard colored plastic on the end, hands it to me and says, " Here ya go stinky, play with this while your Auntie Kelly and I finish getting your din din ready ", and I think to myself, this is kind of fun, but that thought soon goes head first out the window of my brain when I see a minivan pull up and two young looking, motherly types, get out, both toting an infant, and then they open up the side door and out pop three toddlers, barely three years old, if even that, and I think, Oh No, I'm sitting here with a bib on, both my babyish diaper bags in plain view on top of the picnic table and Sarah is planning on feeding me Gerber's Baby Food, how much more embarrassing can this get and what else could possibly go wrong ...........................................................

to be cont.

• 2 weeks later...

" CHAPTER XII "

I'm not sure if Kelly planned it this way or it was just a fluke, but she left me playing with my baby spoon while her and Sarah fixed them both sandwiches and got their lunch together, thus, allowing more time for the two young mothers who had just pulled up, to get set up and situated on the very next picnic table, and while Kelly and Sarah exchanged greetings with the two young mothers, I couldn't help but notice both young mothers looking at me with a sort of fixed stare.

As our two new neighbors went about their business of getting their toddlers situated and fed, Sarah stuck a baby bottle of formula in my mouth and said loudly, " Here ya go Baby, drink this until your aunties get your din din ready ", and I saw both young mothers attempt to stifle a laugh as they both looked my way. I embarrassingly nursed the baby bottle attempting to look the other way and not make eye contact with the two young girls.

It was Kelly that finally broke the ice as she started to explain to the two young girls about me, and to my shock, Kelly told them the truth and did not label me as being slow, she actually told them that I wanted to know what it was like to be treated like a baby for an entire month so they were just obliging me and trying to make it as real as possible, both girls looked shocked at first but then to my surprise, they both laughed and one of them told Kelly, " That is the craziest thing I've ever heard of, but when you think about it, it's also so damn cute and totally funny ", and as I expected, the barrage of questions came almost immediately as both girls came over to our table and sat down, each holding a baby as the toddler played in the sand at the edge of the playground just a few feet away.

The girl sitting the closest to me said she was Karen and her friend was Teri, and as Karen looked at me while I sucked on my baby bottle, she asked.............

Sooooo, is he drinking milk or do you have him on formula?

Kelly: Oh no way is he drinking milk, he has to drink formula, just like any other baby, it's Infants Good Start and we do add a little flavoring, like vanilla or chocolate so it doesn't taste too awfully yucky.

Karen: That is so cute, but I bet it still tastes yucky, does he take all of his drinks from a baba or do you let him use a sippy cup now and then?

Kelly: He's still on the bottle, we haven't weaned him yet and we feel the sippy cup would be just way too messy for him, he needs to learn how to hold and nurse his lil baba first before we can trust him with a sippy cup like a big boy.

Karen: We noticed his cute little bib, does he feed himself yet or do you still have to feed him, and if you feed him, what do you feed him, (and with a giggle, she asks), is he on solids yet?

Kelly: No, he doesn't feed himself yet, but hims is getting so close so we let him play with his little plastic spoon because hims likes to pretend, and yes, we have him on solids, but mainly Gerber's Baby Food, altho sometimes I wonder why ( as she waves her hand in front of her face and wrinkles her nose).

Karen: Are you insinuating he makes stinkies in the potty (as all 4 girls laugh)

Kelly: In the potty, OH MY GOD, I wish !!!!

Karen: Wait, are you saying he isn't potty trained yet and you still have him in diapers? NO WAY !!!!!!

Kelly: Well of course he's still in diapers (as Kelly walks behind me and gestures for me to stand up and as I do, Kelly pulls down my baby blue sweat pants revealing my Mickey Mouse onesie and the obvious cloth diaper peeking out the sides near the insides of my thighs).

Karen; (As both Karen and Teri laugh), OH MY GOD, you really do have him in diapers (as Karen gets closer and looks, then sticks two fingers inside my onesie to feel the cloth diaper), OH WOW, you're actually keeping him in cloth diapers?

Kelly: Yes, we prefer cloth over the disposables, the cloth give him more of a babyish look plus it's easier to know when he needs changed.

Karen: WHEN HE NEEDS CHANGED? Are you telling us you make him actually use his diapers?

Kelly: Well of course he uses his diapers, that's part of being a baby and if he truly wants to know what it's like to be a baby, wetting and messing his diapers is all a part of being a baby.

Karen: WHOA WHOA WHOA, are you saying you not only make him wet his diapers, but you also make him poop in them too?

Kelly: Well yea, if he's gonna wet his diaper like a baby, he may as well poop his diaper too, it's just another dirty diaper to change, no biggie.

Karen: OH WOW, this is really way too much, so you're telling us that you actually change his diapers, just like you would a baby, doesn't that become a bit of a hassle, I mean, it's not like you can just pick him up and put him on a changing table (all four girls laugh)

Kelly: Yes, sometimes, but for the most part, we usually just change him on the floor or on a bench, except at home, we usually change him in his crib there, and yea, it's a bit of a hassle sometimes, but I'm sure you've both shared that feeling when you're changing your babies at times, (Then Kelly pulls my sweat pants all the way down, tells me to sit down and when I do, she pulls them the rest of the way off, feeling them to make sure they're still dry).

Karen: Oh yea, these little stinkers can pick the most inopportune times to have a blow-out and need changed immediately.

Kelly: OH WOW, TALKING ABOUT BLOW-OUTS, Baby Boo here can sure match anything your babies can do, and then some, we just changed his poopy blowout just this morning in the parking lot at Denny's.

Teri: So did I hear you right, he sleeps in a crib at home?

Kelly: Yes he sure does, and he looks absolutely adorable, especially when we go in first thing in the morning and he's laying there, turning red and embarrassed because we wrinkle our noses and ask him if someone's stinky?

Teri: (As she laughs) Oh yea, I can sure relate to that experience, especially that look they give you when you wrinkle your nose and call them stinky, but my baby doesn't turn red from embarrassment, she's usually happy to see me and if she is turning red, it's usually because she's grunting and still filling her diaper ( all four girls laugh and agree ).

Sarah: Hey Kelly, maybe she has a point there, maybe we better start asking Boo if he's still filling his diaper because he's turning red, especially since baby's aren't supposed to get embarrassed, especially for doing something that they do naturally.

Karen: (Looks at me and smiles) AWWWW, does hims gets embarrassed when hims has a yucky, poopy diapey?

All four girls start laughing and Kelly looks at Karen and to my shock and embarrassment she says............

Kelly: When you was feeling his cloth diaper, did you happen to notice if he was wet?

Karen: UMMMM, NO, wasn't really feeling to check for that, are you saying you do diaper checks on him just like you would a baby?

Kelly: Well of course we do, when we first got him back in diapers, we expected him to tell us when he was wet or dirty and needed changed, but to our surprise, he wouldn't tell us so we had to start checking his diapers just like we would a baby to see if he needed changed.

Karen: So you're saying when you check his diaper, you actually stick a your fingers in the front to see if he's wet and you peek down the back of his diaper to see if he's poopy?

Kelly: Yes, we check him exactly like we would a baby, unless of course he's got a onesie on like he does today, then we have to either lean down and smell his bottom or carefully lift his diaper at the thigh and take a peek in to see if he's messy.

Karen: WOW, I am totally flabberghasted, you girls are really treating him like a baby as much as possible, that's amazing.

Kelly: Yuppers, you're absolutely right, altho we did make one promise to him. We told him we would never embarrass or humiliate him by changing his diaper in front of strangers or in public.

Karen: HMMMM, I'm not too sure you're treating him exactly like a baby then.

Kelly: What do you mean, what are you talking about?

Karen: HMMM, Let's see, maybe I can show you easier then I can explain it to you.

Karen then hands Kelly her baby she's been holding and asks her if she could do her a favor, when Kelly answers sure, Karen asks Kelly if she can check to see if her daughter needs her diaper changed and if so, would she mind very much changing her? Kelly looked at Karen and said, yea, sure, I can do that and Kelly immediately stuck two fingers in the front of the baby's diaper, then said, she's wet and could Karen hand her one of her clean diapers for her.

As Karen was grabbing a clean diaper for her baby from her diaper bag she noticed Kelly carefully lifting, and then peeking in to her baby's diaper at the thigh, Kelly quickly and happily announced that the baby was just wet and not messy. Karen handed Kelly the diaper and Kelly expertly and quickly changed the baby as I sat there watching, and I knew, I would soon be needing a change myself, and as I started relieving my bladder, I felt my tummy rumble and knew the formula I had just drank was going thru me like a hot knife thru butter, and before Kelly could hand the baby back to Karen, I felt that soft, warm, wet mushy-ness filling up the seat of my diaper, that combined with the warmth of the urine spreading through-out the front of my diaper.

In as much as I was a bit shocked by wetting and messing my diaper in front of these two strangers, my ultimate shock was yet to come.

Karen: There you go, now do you understand what I'm saying, my baby didn't mind at all that one of my friends, as in you, not only checked her diaper but changed her diaper as well. Now if you was truly treating Boo as a baby, you would say, Hey Karen, since I checked and changed your baby's diaper, can you return the favor and check Baby Boo for me? That, would be treating him EXACTLY like a real baby.

Kelly looked stunned for a minute, then looked at Sarah and said, well, she did say we were friends and our promise was not in front of strangers, and since we're friends it's not like they are strangers, plus, I just checked him when we got here and he was still dry and clean then, and with this way of thinking and rationalization in her head, to my total humiliation, Kelly said.............

HEY KAREN, CAN YOU DO ME A FAVOR AND CHECK TO SEE IF BABY BOO NEEDS HIS LIL DIAPEY CHANGED, AND IF SO, CAN YOU CHANGE HIM FOR ME?

( All four girls started laughing )

Karen: See, there you are, you're treating him just like a real baby now. (As Karen walks over towards me) C'MERE BABY BOO, LET'S SEE IF YOU'RE WET AND IF IT'S TRUE WHAT YOUR LIL BIB SAYS, THAT YOUR " MOMMY'S LIL STINKER "?