LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back In Padding After 2 Weeks :D

Sigma117

Just me rambling really, happy to be back in some after spending a while away from home (or more, that I've not been home long enough to wear) Always nice after a length of time without ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Me also, won't we wearing till later on this month , or next month, due to lack of money.

I 'stopped' wearing in aug as I kind of purged that the end of that month. I only purged 4 Tena slip maxi medium though. Rather wasteful but I was going to Notting Hill Carnival and thought why the fuck do I wear, wet myself in nappies and masturbate in them at age 28(as I felt quite pathetic and shameful at that point).

And soaked the last 4 in the bath to the brim and stabbed them till they burst and slashed them with a kitchen knife up in a few black bags.

Also completely destroyed the www.baby-doll.com dvd I had, really waste of money doing that I guess; but at that point I felt like I wanted to get rid of my fetish for good.

Very hard for me to quit, some of me wants to, but when I binge I love it. when I purge, I really fucking hate anything to do with diapers.

Also nowadays when I wear I tend to only wet, and then get off in the diaper then take it off, I don't tend to repeatedly wet it and masturbate in it. Maybe because I feel a horrible guilt and shameful feeling(like I'm going insane) and I feel fucking pathetic after I got off basically, I just want rid.

Could be that I still live at home still and mum thinks it's weird and I could be mentally ill that I wear, most likely it's her putting me off.

I'm not like everyone alse out there, as I got aspergers syndrome and fucking poorly controlled epilepsy, I can't live on my own yet.... , UNLESS either it was supported living(urgh no fucking thanks, that would make me feel retarded and there would be special strict rules) or eventually I'll find a flat of my own.

but me being unemployed it would have to be council housing or housing organised and paid up by some disability fund.

Jumping in here to give a loud me too!

Just said good bye to my Mum and dropped her off at the airport. My sister and her husband left earlier in the week. Been a crazy two weeks of tourist stuff. It will be great to relax for the new few days all padded.

Drove straight home, retrieved my stash from my snowboard bag and got diapered up, now with a cloth cover and plastic pants.

I think I'll be in diapers for the next 3 days to make up for lost time.

Tomorrow a case of Bambino's arrives.

*happy*