LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Have A Question On Metting On Net

-_- I' am a baby girl and I have a daddy, There have been several email conformations back and forth from a woman who wishes for me to call her mommy and meet in a hotel for a night and dress me like a baby have adult baby sex with me and my daddy. She wishes to have a crib in the room dress me in little girl close shave bath play with me and both daddy... Yet She wants me to sit in my crib why i watch her show me how daddys need to be treated. I was wondering if i should be nerveouse they both wanna call the shots and me be he baby and i have little or no say ..... Should i let her have her fantasy or set guide lines myself. ????????? Has anyone met over he net and how did it go...

well i would say that you MUST be comfortable

with the situation before you proceed. if any

part of this meeting makes you uncomfortable

or nervous (more than usual) then i would certainly

lay down some rules of your own.

The guide lines he wish to set are for me to be diapered at all times have a crib dress and act like a baby This lady is a few years older then i has sent several different pictures and emails she wishes to cross no boundries or cause any problems yet she wishes him and her be in control guess How it turns out I am willing to meet his fantasy yet bringing in a mommy figure scares me some what becuase that is exposing a secret we have shared for 10 years alone. I will be nervouse of course I am a little un easy exposing my self just looking for some help in this situation ... What type of things should I ask this mommy myself she wishes me to call her mommy! What type of things should i need to know any one have any advice!

i'd say to definately meet her BEFORE you

and your "daddy" go to a hotel with her.

why dont you insist on getting a bite to

eat at a restaurant first. that way everyone

has an "out" if they need to, and you get a chance

to ask questions in person.

Well they have aranged already to meet for drinks at a bar first !! :beer: Which face to face is right ... anything else I should request seems to be met in her email. To be honest I am giving up on the idea it is not my fantasy anyway it is Daddys.. I'am a little boared with it thats not nice on my part but thats how life works maybe I am being selfish. :badmood:

Guest diamondback688

just make sure you meet in a very public place with lots of people around...thats all i can tell you...

• 3 weeks later...

Well they have aranged already to meet for drinks at a bar first !! :beer: Which face to face is right ... anything else I should request seems to be met in her email. To be honest I am giving up on the idea it is not my fantasy anyway it is Daddys.. I'am a little boared with it thats not nice on my part but thats how life works maybe I am being selfish. :badmood:

I say go with the flow.It's all in fun.I used to watch my wife with maney girls as I sat in my wet pampers watching.It never hurt our relationship because it was all for fun.I lost my wife to cancer a year ago and are glad we lived it up when we were healthy..Ronald

• 6 months later...
Guest diamondback688

same here...i got banned from a forum for post bumping...sunshine knows what forum im talking about, i think...what you posted wasnt worth bumping that thread, IMO...