LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chat Request

We seem to have three main groups on this site.

1 AB folks who like regression,and those playing Mommy Daddy etc.............

2 fetish people who enjoy diapers without the regression dynamic-and who tie other interests to it.

3 and incontinent folks,who come here for support and community...........

And all those who cross over from one, or any combination of the above.

The only conflict I have seen on this whole site, to date, is this.

You may have fetish people who want to talk about things that interest them in the chat room,-but then you have ab's role playing-in the same room. And it sort of throws both groups off,and ruins the fun

Is there any way we could add a fetish room and assign the other for abs?

It would sure be a lot more enjoyable for everyone,if it wasn't too much hassle.

Let's hear some input from everyone, if this is a good,or bad idea.

Respectfully, Top_guy

Hi topguy, you don't have a bad idea there. The only thing is is that you can already create another room while on the chat. Personally, I chat with just about any and everybody that comes into the chat. Not saying that I know everyone because I meet new people almost every day. I enjoy meeting new people and chatting with them whether they're ab, dl, incon, mommy/daddy, or any combination of these (and of course curious but who knows where she belongs ;).

I don't know for sure but I think that for dailydi to create an entirely new chat would mean that he'd have to purchase another subscription or chatroom software or whatever for it to be entirely independent of the chatroom that we enjoy now.

I think that you're best option is to create your own room when you enter the chat. The only problem with that is that the people who come in won't know that your room exists unless they look for it, which I am guessing will hardly ever happen unless people got used to it.

I hope that some of this is helpful. If you want to try and create your own room to see how it goes all you have to do is click "Roam" at the top of the chat box and then "Create Room." You can then name it whatever you want.

Guest diamondback688

well...i hate to say it to you...but you just blew your element of suprise you could say by posting this in the forum...anybody who reads this post will know to look for it...