LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Breastfeeding Is A Bit Scary I Hope It Will Work.

annee

We have been following all the best info I could find on an ANR site. I think it will take a few more weeks till I start lactating. I have wanted to try way before I even met my boyfriend. The thing is I have also always felt ashamed about this. But since I found out about his diaper fetish and changing are relationship in more ways than one. I felt safe about telling him about mine. Even wanting to do this more than ever. At this point I feel a change in my body and bound I have with him. I remember when I stopped breastfeeding my kids I felt very depressed about losing that bond. I am real hopeful this time it will last a long time. I have gotten a lot of support from the people on the forum I joined about 5 weeks ago. The one thing I can not talk about on that site is the mother role I have with my boyfriend as they have a real hang up about that. But to me it makes the experience much more meaningful. Thanks for the space to share.

Having breastfed your children will make a huge difference in how quickly you'll be able to produce milk. In fact, not a few women never completely stop lactating, and remain able to produce a few drops for many years after. Even if, for some reason, you were to find it hard to lactate again, the oxytocin your bodies produce in response to the nursing will build a bond that is like no other. They call oxytocin the 'trust' or 'love' hormone, because it is part of the connection we feel to children and lovers, and the reason for the very real pain we experience when they are away from us. It is also a vital part of the process that leads to lactation.

My wife and I have been nursing for most of our marriage, on and off. She hasn't ever had more than a small droplet of real milk produced, even before her implants, but interestingly it's been easier to get fluid since her surgery and her nipples are less painfully sensitive than they were. I'm hoping to buy a supply of Domperidone (aka Motilium) soon, which seems to affect how the body produces prolactin. She loved being on it before, but we haven't been able to afford another batch for a while now.

I hope I can do better than drops I am in love with the idea of him feeding from me in a very real way. I love him as my boyfriend and also as my child. I know that sounds creepy in a way but I am totally happy with that.

I think it sounds like a match made in heaven. For you to have found each other and both of you have, I guess a fetish that goes perfectly with the other, is amazing. I wish you both the best and I'm GREEN with envy.

Judging by the age you marked on your profile I'd assume your children are grown, but nonetheless the fact that you DID nurse them will make a big difference. You already know what letdown feels like and your subconscious knows what to do. In my wife's case, her milk never came in when she had her son, and trying to feed him hurt badly. That's probably why we've struggled to get started. On the bright side, any woman (with breasts intact of course) can lactate under the right circumstances, even if she's had a hysterectomy or had her ovaries removed. However, the longer the mammary glands remain dormant, the more they devolve into the fatty tissue commonly associated with the breasts of older women. Sustained periods of manual expression and nursing will gradually cause the breast tissue to convert back into glandular tissue, they'll be more dense and you may even gain one to two cup sizes.

Some ladies choose to use a regimen of estrogen birth control pills to help the breast development along at first. (The high estrogen levels of pregnancy cause the breast development in mothers, then the rapid switch to high progesterone usually causes lactation after delivery, IIRC.) Domperidone seems to be helpful for many women as well, and though the FDA bans it, the reason was based on IV use and not the pill form available over-the-counter in other countries. Domperidone isn't available in the States, but last I checked it isn't a controlled substance so it was legal to buy it from foreign vendors for personal use.

You'll get the best results if you can make time for ten to fifteen minutes of nursing or manual expression (breast massage technique to help induce milk) every 3-4 hours around the clock. A fixed, consistent, regular schedule is vital, and while it isn't easy, the mid-night (around 3am) feeding is important. Some studies show that even for nursing mothers with a naturally full supply of milk will tend to dry up if they cut out the nighttime nursing session when the child starts sleeping through the night. It has to do with the connection between Human Growth Hormone and prolactin production, if I remember correctly.

Of course, I am not a doctor, but I have read quite a lot on the subject. The wife has had several OB/GYN and other doctors who were not even aware it was possible to induce lactation.

Interestingly, all the galactagogues I'm aware of (fenugreek, goat's rue and other herbals) also have an effect on blood sugar levels; while there is some evidence that breast feeding reduces the likelihood of breast cancer and diabetes in the woman nursing. It's also a great way to expend calories so long as you don't consume a bunch more to compensate. Make sure to get plenty of water! Being dehydrated will dry up your milk faster than almost anything. Also, you may want to avoid antihistamines, they tend to dry up the supply as well.

I used to be in a good Yahoo group on the subject called snclist, but I dropped most of my yahoo groups to clear out my inbox.

@Wendy

Not only that, but before the development of infant formula, it wasn't uncommon to nurse infants for several years, until they were able to eat 'adult' foods. Of course this depended on culture and such but many children would be more likely to remember that closeness. Interestingly, some women will continue for quite a long time after giving birth without having a period, if they're nursing, providing a limited form of natural birth control.

I've always found the connection between nursing, intimacy, sex, and oxytocin to be very interesting.

If you're avoiding the use of any medications to help, there are a few herbal things that can effect the process as well. Fenugreek and Goat's Rue are the two that I've seen most widely used, and things such as Mother's Milk herbal tea and 'More Milk' drops; both made for nursing mothers who want to provide an ample supply of milk.

My lady and I are on a fairly regular schedule again, as we have a few months supply of Dom on the way and she wants to try again. :)