LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need To Rant...

Hi all,

I just need to have a small rant here... So I opened a software development company with friends, for which I had to fly a quarter way around the world. I've been here for about six months, and they're the worst six months of my life.

In my home country, my business partner/friend rented an apartment for me. It was quite nice and enjoyable, though halfway through the rental period I was flown to my current location, not having any clue about how long I would be here, but the plan was I'd go back home a few months later. That never happened...

So when the rental contract expired, I was still here. But it would be extended. I'm not sure what happened here, but my landlord apparently wanted me/him out (even though he's not allowed in my home country without a very good reason, even after the contract expired). Anyways, a long fight between my friend and him later, all my stuff would have to be moved out. And my landlord did that.

The stuff he must've run into packing my stuff... Diapers, a Posey straitjacket, rope, self bondage stuff... Just to name a few...

I'm pissed off, and feel humiliated.

Thank God I'll probably never see the guy again.

Anyway, my time here has been far from being enjoyable anyway. My mental state hasn't been great, and there's a lot of pressure running my own company. Also, there's been a lot of stress about other business partners not doing their job, and then me getting the blame and stuff, as I'm in the position that's easiest to blame...

So now I've got a burnout, I'm humiliated, I am an emotional wreck who's put to tears in no time, I'm paranoid, and I hear things that aren't there. The last two are probably weed induced (probably a small weed-induced psychosis or similar), though, as it has become the only way to manager my stress.

I wanted to leave, but I can't right now. Two weeks until the end of the project. The two most stressful weeks of the project, most likely, but I just have to pull through...

I've had enough of this BS.

Archived