LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

hey guys, i'm a reluctant newbie, it's taken me ages to finally get the guts and make an username and stuff so i can chat here and make new friends. i think i'm a little girl mostly at heart, i'm very friendly but kind cautious too.

*waves* i'm no good at these things!

Welcome lil_kitty to DD. You've just take a giant step forward by coming and signing up. It can be very difficult to come to and realization that you may be different from so many others. Doesn't matter your preference, such as AB/DL, just get to know others, and have fun. As I've said many times, life is short. Most of us didn't come forward til much later in life and back when we were your age, things like DD, or finding adult diapers, was next to impossible. So have fun. With time you should open up more as you get involved and open about your feelings.

Welcome to the site lil kitty!!! I second what dldad said, nothing like this was around when I was your age. Lots of members here have expressed the same as you, so you are not alone in what you are feeling. Fortunately, you can stay relatively anonymous here and still be able to express yourself and open up without exposing your identity. Of course, you also have to be mindful that there maybe some here that are not who they say they are as well, it works both ways. Also, girls tend to get a lot of attention here because this lifestyle is dominated by men and many of them are looking for female companions or playmates, but don't let that scare you off if you are not looking for the same. Just be aware that you will probably get a lot of PMs, do with them as you see fit. Though there are a low percentage of women here, some do participate on the boards and there always seems to be one or two in chat at any given time. Again, welcome aboard and I hope you have a lot of fun here.

Welcome to the site lil kitty!!! I second what dldad said, nothing like this was around when I was your age. Lots of members here have expressed the same as you, so you are not alone in what you are feeling. Fortunately, you can stay relatively anonymous here and still be able to express yourself and open up without exposing your identity. Of course, you also have to be mindful that there maybe some here that are not who they say they are as well, it works both ways. Also, girls tend to get a lot of attention here because this lifestyle is dominated by men and many of them are looking for female companions or playmates, but don't let that scare you off if you are not looking for the same. Just be aware that you will probably get a lot of PMs, do with them as you see fit. Though there are a low percentage of women here, some do participate on the boards and there always seems to be one or two in chat at any given time. Again, welcome aboard and I hope you have a lot of fun here.

thanks for the heads up, i kinda noticed there's lots of boys and not many girls! thanks for the welcome too, makes it a bit less scary :)

Welcome lil_kitty to DD. You've just take a giant step forward by coming and signing up. It can be very difficult to come to and realization that you may be different from so many others. Doesn't matter your preference, such as AB/DL, just get to know others, and have fun. As I've said many times, life is short. Most of us didn't come forward til much later in life and back when we were your age, things like DD, or finding adult diapers, was next to impossible. So have fun. With time you should open up more as you get involved and open about your feelings.

thanks so much :)

Welcome to dailidi kitty, you will meet some very wonderful ppl here.

thakee :) i hope so!

Welcome to Daily Di.

Remeber to enjoy.

Babybub

Welcome kitty so glade you had the chance to join hope to see you around good to see more girls joining..I think just about each and everyone of us have looked around before we joined. You are taking a great big step into discovery of yourself, and who you are and it is good to know your not alone alot of us have the same feelings as you do. Feel free to express yourself you can make a bunch of new friends here..I hope you feel happy here :)see you around

:):) Welcome to this wonderful site,I'm sure that you will find many new friends here! I've only been here a short time and i have certainly gotten alot more than i would have expected. So i hope that you enjoy your visits here. And maybe we'll see you in chat! I'm sure you'll find most of the people here are friendly and willing to help with any problems that you may have! Please enjoy your stay!

hey guys, i'm a reluctant newbie, it's taken me ages to finally get the guts and make an username and stuff so i can chat here and make new friends. i think i'm a little girl mostly at heart, i'm very friendly but kind cautious too.

*waves* i'm no good at these things!

Hi Lil_kitty, I just posted an offer of writing for any interested members. It might be fun for you to explore your desires and fantasies "cybertime" before you give them a try "reallife". I'm knowledgeable about just where your coming from and your desire to learn being balanced with your desire to avoid being embarrassed. I'd love to write for you. We can take your questions and turn the answers into stories that answer them. Think abouy it anyway, I know it would be fun. Jimsyourdaddy.

Heya kitty (dunno if you wanted your real namke mentioned so i called ya kitty!) i dont look through te forums much but i was today and saw you posted here so i just thought ide say hi and welcome

Big hugs from starchild aka baby JJ or just Jay!