LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Changes A Question

Right guys normally when i have wet my nappy to my content i normally just take a shower and then if i feel like it throw another on but i want to know what products i could use to make them more proper i live in uk and dont no what i can pick up normally just pick my nappies and thats me so please give me some advice on what stuff i can use :D thanks

Wipes and powder. I keep Charmin wet wipes next to the potty anyway, so I grab those when I need a change, but some people prefer baby wipes. After wiping everything clean use baby powder powder on the diaper area so everything is dry before applying another diaper. It helps if your pubes are shaved or at least closely trimmed. I do shower when I'm done with diaper play, or between diapers if I've gotten too messy to clean easily with just wipes.

I use Gerber baby lotion before and after a diaper change. Since most of the time I'm in cloth & plastic panties, it helps prevent diaper rash. And a little baby powder never hurts.

Sudocrem is a must have for me, especially after wearing AND using diapers for more than a day or two. Just seems to be the superior barrier cream that also clears up skin from chaffing, rash or any other irritations.

Baby powder is a wonderful odour destroyer and makes wearing more comfortable, i find it very useful on my hips before taping up the diaper to keep sweat rash from happening as fast.

• 2 weeks later...

well guys i went out and bought Johnsons Baby Powder and filled loads in my diaper and have to say it was awesome i love how even softer it makes the diaper feel and especially when you spank your bum and the powder comes out the front and back :D