LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

More Kelly Ripa Adult Diaper Talk

http://houston.culturemap.com/newsdetail/01-03-12-kelly-ripa-favorite-co-host-jim-parsons-talks-adult-diapers-plays-the-bachelor-and-masters-p90x/

Kelly Ripa talks with guest host Jim Parsens about large crowds at Times Square and what people do to avoid going to public bathrooms. The conversation gets around to Adult Diapers and Kelly informs us that she's friends with a man who wears them to bars, and that one day we'll all be wearing them. She always seems to get around to this from time to time I notice.

• 2 weeks later...

She may need diapers sooner than later. I was watching the other day and just caught the end of a discussion about laughing too hard. She said she "was laughing so hard tears were running down her legs". Maybe early signs.

Kelly Ripa talks with guest host Jim Parsens about large crowds at Times Square and what people do to avoid going to public bathrooms.

I get this. Most public washrooms disgust me to no end. Sometimes I gag just as I open the door and the smell of stale urine hits me like a ton of bricks. I'd much rather use a diaper than a public washroom.....

Well....for peeing anyway. I don't think I can muster up the courage to use my diaper for pooping in public.....having just done it by accident last week was bad enough :(