LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Just Can Not Understand Why I Enjoy Being Momie

I am not sure why I am into this as much as I am. I have been spending a lot of time and money on adult baby things. I have not felt this way about anyone before. This morning I asked him if he would mind if wearing a goodnite instead of underwear today for work. He did as I wanted. I also put a few in my bag before we went to work. About an hour ago I went into our office and locked the door. Then I told him I wanted to change his baby pants. The thing is I have this need deep inside to baby him. My bond has increased 10 fold with him since this has started. I told him I want him to always stay my manboy. He said he loves how caring I have become. The thing I worry about the most is how people would act if they knew. I feel like I have moved past this being role play. I feel like his mother but also his lover and that would be real upsetting to a lot folks. I do not know if anyone would understand how complete I feel. I love that he is my mamas boy who will never leave home.

• Like 4

I think that I am enjoying an area that is so taboo is kind of scary when I think about too much. But I have never been more happy so I need to just relax.

It can be odd and offputting for some people to call their dominant 'caregiver' mommy or daddy, so many use the terms nana, nurse, sitter... but when it comes down to it, most are content with Mommy. For me, it's easy and not at all incestuous, because I never called my mother or stepmother that, at least not that I recall. She has multiple female friends she calls mommy, just because they fill that role to some extent, though she doesn't call her mother that. She calls me Daddy when I'm not regressed, and also my father-in-law :)

I think most people would have more to say about the diapers than the mommy title. My grandparents used to call each other 'mom' and 'dad' even after their kids were grown up, idk why. :P

If I were you Annee I wouldn't worry about what other people might think since they aren't going to know anyway. It's just between you and your husband. My wife has done "mommy" things for me in the past, and I agree with Creepymouse that it is not at all incestuous. I've never called my wife by the term mommy but she has called me her baby. What you will find in a lot of other forum topics is, as long as no one is getting physically or mentally hurt you're not doing anything wrong. If this makes you both happy then by all means have fun with it. Life is too short to not embrace something that doesn't hurt others and makes you happy. On a personal note, I wish my wife was as into being my "mommy" as you are to your husband. I think he's one lucky man.

I have also wondered how people would react had they found out about my boyfriend being a AB/DL. In the end i just remind myself that I dont care what others think, i love my baby and i always will. i have this nurturing instinct in my body that taking care of him fulfills. Yes, it does get tiring after awhile but in the end i feel so complete and happy that i am the person he decided to share this with.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am not sure why I am into this as much as I am. I have been spending a lot of time and money on adult baby things. I have not felt this way about anyone before. This morning I asked him if he would mind if wearing a goodnite instead of underwear today for work. He did as I wanted. I also put a few in my bag before we went to work. About an hour ago I went into our office and locked the door. Then I told him I wanted to change his baby pants. The thing is I have this need deep inside to baby him. My bond has increased 10 fold with him since this has started. I told him I want him to always stay my manboy. He said he loves how caring I have become. The thing I worry about the most is how people would act if they knew. I feel like I have moved past this being role play. I feel like his mother but also his lover and that would be real upsetting to a lot folks. I do not know if anyone would understand how complete I feel. I love that he is my mamas boy who will never leave home.

remeber that song follow me by uncle kracker, "if nobody know then how can anybody care?" it is true, and if they do find out and that want to criticized for it it means on of two things

i do understand how you feel annee. being a daddy to a sissy boi now for 5 years people how dont understand look at us like we are weird. but i would never change anything. i love being a daddy to my little and being able to care for her make my life worth it. sometime little dont know just how much we give of

• 4 weeks later...

There is absolutely nothing wrong with two adults enjoying anything, short of criminal or immoral behind closed doors. To be turned on being cared for or caring for someone is a natural response. I think we as adults worry about things that really are trivial and in the large scheme of life worth about two seconds of conscience thought and then forgotten. It's natural for a woman to feel maternal. Who she feels it with, is between her and whomever she's maternal with (PERIOD) When life is nothing more than role-play. When does it end or better yet, when is it supposed to begin? Living your life to the fullest breath allowable is a rush enjoyed by few, but sought by all. I don't know how many times I've heard people say, "I wished I'd...add whatever from YOUR bucketlist done and now it's too late, the wo/man I loved is gone" So many of us muddle through life day-to-day seeking the Holy Grail, but never embracing the life we have currently or strive to achieve that mindset of I'm an adult and I deserve to be happy and my happiness comes when I baby my husband/wife, boy/girlfriend in diapers. We don't have to be mean about it, but we may have to defend and fight for our own happiness everyday...and personally, if I have to fight tooth and nail to be happy, by God I'm going to achieve it!