LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Uk Ab/dl Meet-up

That's fine, so long as you don't come dressed as an AB. Some people involved aren't into the AB thing at all, although personally I'm not bothered.

RPR: You're welcome to come along if you want. This is still in the very early stages of planning though.

Many thanks. As said to you, I will be able to participate from september on. I hope I can, never met with other DLs before!

I'm up for a meet...it's always nice to get new friends into this whole scene!

I'm just north of London, travel quite alot up north...if it could be futher south it would be great...but either way i'm up for it...

Keep me updated!...

I'll be in London between 11AM and 11PM on July 15. It would be great if it could be scheduled for then!

Jason

I plan to organise a UK meet for some time during the summer at the conveiniece of the majority.

I know loads of you peeps would be up for a meeting and I know I could organise is properly.

Please post here if you're interested, with your location so I can work out a medium for all who are interested.

I'm from Middlesbrough.

Post!

Hmm, seems the medium has been pushed a little further south.

It's looking like somewhere around the Midlands is going to be the destination now.

I was planning for this to happen sometime in the summer, after June, what sorts of dates suits you?

We'll try and work out something that suits most people.

Alton Towers is in the middle of no where. People would have to get a bus or something from the closest train station, so depending on how far away they were either would have to get a really really early train or arrive late, meaning that there will no time to actually do anything.

why don't you just get cottage somewere in the country at least it will be nice peacefull and for thouse who have not worn there nappies in public yet might give them chance to because there will be know one around.

July is best for me

nappyman

Hiya all,

I have only just seen this topic but I am interested. It all depends upon which date you go. I may or may not be able to make it.

I live in South Buckinghamshire.

Speak soon,

Drew

• 3 weeks later...

Keep me informed of this please.

Yep, there will be something happening.

I just need to find out when I'll be free, then I'll let everyone know the date and location! :)

So...to sum up...it's taken you 2 months...to do nothing...

<_>

doing nothing takes an aweful amount of planning. Maybe if he passes all his notes and info onto someone else to take over the planning we will be able to have aother well planned nothing happend in 2 years thread

What was I supposed to do exactly?

I knew I'd find out if I could get the freetime last week, so I deliberately proposed this nice and early to see how interested people are.

What I got was a lot of interest, but not a lot of people answering my questions about how far they'd be prepared to go and what they'd like to do.

What was I supposed to do exactly?

I knew I'd find out if I could get the freetime last week, so I deliberately proposed this nice and early to see how interested people are.

What I got was a lot of interest, but not a lot of people answering my questions about how far they'd be prepared to go and what they'd like to do.

Everyone has given suggestions, the only problem is you've had too many suggestions. People live around the country so are gonna propose places near to them. Surely you've got a spare w'end to plan the meet up. Also if you're gonna organise the trip, YOU are in charge of the location so choose one and move on from there.

• 2 weeks later...

Yo i would be well up for any meet that occurs and i will travel anywhere so im not bothered where it is.

Good luck with getting it organised and if you do PLEASE dont forget me lol