LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pilot Of The Future

Guest aielen

Guest aielen

Note: This story contnues from http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=27378&hl=vulva . No reference to any country's air force is made although it may be implied. All characters are fictional.

I'm Flying Officer Katherine "Kate" Staples and I'm the first female officer to be selected as a pilot of a new space stealth attack aircraft. Little details have been released but it is a plane that travels out in space and is pilots not by joystick or electronic controls, but by neuro-commands from the pilot itself. This part was the most top-secret stuff of all so I was shaking with excitement as I presented my ID to the guard at the gate.

"Please follow me Flying Officer," a female Flight Lieutenant said, dressed in a flight suit. It was strange to have a superior officer at the gate immediately, let alone ready for flight.. Her next line reveal why, "We are gearing up for flight ops and we have an officer down on sick leave so we need someone to replace her."

"Me, immediately, ma'am?" I asked.

"You did sign up for the job, Staples," she said. I read her name tag: A. Galpin. Anna? Audrey? Suddenly, she darted off and I started to follow her as fast as my heeled feet could move. All around the flight line, I saw several of the futuristic aircraft and dozens of ground crew and pilots scurrying about. What was distinctively evident was that the pilots in their gear were all female. Well I could tell that was so from those without their helmets on. The ground crew with all the support machines in contrast were definitely men. As I caught up with Flt Lt. Galpin she remarked, "Yes Flying Officer Staples, the whole squadron minus ground crew are girls. Didn't they tell you that?"

"No, ma'am."

"Well, she continued and we finally reached a nondescript building, "that's the case. Not just for the recent surge in female equality in the forces but because we girls can handle this aircraft better." That sounded a little ominous and yet exiting. Girl's only as pilots for a brand new aircraft.

We suddenly reached a flight of narrow steps upwards and grasping the sides, she climbed up. As she did so, I couldn't help but notice that her bum was slightly large and that her waist looked a little out of proportion to her body. The flight suit clung tightly to her body and the outline of what I assumed to be her knickers was quite prominent. That's a huge VPL, I thought.

To Be Continued...

Guest aielen

My attention shifted back to follow her through another narrow corridor before entering a combination locked room which she entered the code to. Inside, instead of a changing room, was some sort of scientific chamber. At least that was a good description. In the middle of the room was some kind of cylindrical transparent glass chamber. Over on the right were several tables that looked like medical tables with some unidentified things at the side and to the left of the chamber was a row of cabinets. What on earth was this?

"Alright, Flying Officer Staples, strip," she said. The last word jolted me mentally.

"Uh, Strip?"

"That's 'Uh, Strip ma'am'! Now hurry up! We don't have all day in the Air Force you know," her tone was clearly annoyed.

"But...I thought I was going to be in a...."

"Staples, you do as you are told or I do it for you!" She thundered. Under that threat, my hands shivered as I unbuttoned my formal jacket and dropping it...hmm no place but onto the ground. My uniform was then made out of a tie, light blue blouse, darker blue skirt and opaque tights with one inch heels. Shivering, I undid my blouse and that too dropped to the ground, exposing my beige bra underneath--coloured bras were banned in the military. Turning a little red even in front of someone of the same sex, I stopped.

"Staples, you better hurry up!"

I undid my skirt, blushing even more. Then lowering my tights slowly to prevent any runs, I was left in my boyshorts and bra which thne came off. "Ok, get into the chamber," she ordered, pressing some buttons to open a side of it. "Uh," I stammered again, really unsure what this was all about.

"GET IN!"

I did so and the door clamped shut in me. As I shifted in in, suddenly some gooey liquid splattered down onto me, causing me to yelp. I instinctively reached out to brush it off my heard the Flight Lieutenant's voice from the outside, "DON'T Brush it away! Stand still!" Shocked by the order, I was about to react when suddenly I heard a suction noise. Two contraceptions descended from above and they looked like giant brushes, you know, the kind that are used in car washes, only a little smaller. "What the he...." My curse was cut short as the brushed whirled and scratched all over me. It was like being rubbed by cactus!

As fast as the "brushes" whirled over my body, I saw them stop and rise upwards. Miraculously, the gooey stuff was all gone and I was as dry as before. The door hissed open and the Flt Lt motioned me out. As I did so, I noticed something strange--my pubic hair was all gone! Usually I had a small mound which I trimmed regularly especially before going to the beach but now my crotch was bare! As my arms moved I felt something else...wait a minute, my armpit hair too had been removed!

"Over here," the senior officer motioned me towards the medical examination beds or whatever they were. "Lie down, Staples."

I stopped short of one of the beds and noticed something on it. It was a an oblong shaped no wait it was a...

"Is that a nappy?"

• 2 months later...

"Yes it's a nappy," she replied, as if that was natural. "You have to be in it. Now get on to the bed."

"No!" I cried stepping back a few paces. "I want an explanation for all this now!"

I saw her sigh then "Staples, this is part of the uniform and aircraft. It's neuro-controlled as you have heard. One part of the the nuero-controlled systems is that you body will loose control of your urinary functions. Thus the nappy to catch contain your incontinence."

Incontinence? I remember my nan mentioning that word a couple of times."You won't have any bladder control when flying the aircraft and post flight. At least not for a day or so. Now that's the gist of it. Now get onto the table," she said her tone rising.

(extremely short continuation. To Be continued).

Well, I missed this until now, but I like it. A tad unrealistic, but that's nothing I can't get over (in this instance. It really depends on what's unrealistic to me, and this I don't mind.)

Stories are all unrealistic. if not they will be real life events.