LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Playdate Or A Mommy In Nj Area

Im have been a baby ever since i can remember i started wearing diapers since i was 11. I have no medical problem just liked the feel of diapers. Im just looking for anyone that i could play with and maybe find a mommy that could pamper me anyone around nj that i could chat with?

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome have you gone to any MUNCH meetings you could at least make some friends who understand. I have a boy already but maybe you could find a mommy.

• 1 month later...

I get that you would like to find a partner. I do not have a hook up service. I get some totally lame messages from what I guess are guys who think. Maybe if I show how lazy I am she will find it a turn on and dump her hard working smart and successful boyfriend. Or that with just a few badly typed words this lady will be overjoyed to find a another guy who is into diapers. Then she will hunt me down and diaper me. Or since I diaper and play mommy with my boyfriend I must know a bunch of lady's who are looking for a diaper partner. Well sorry that is not the case. I knew my boyfriend a long time before he told me about his feelings. It was hard for him to talk about it with me. I love him with all my hart and I would do just about anything for him. The best I can do for you is to say start dating and find a lady who has an open mind.

Anne,

Well put! It's one sided, messages just like what diaperss typed that drive so many women away from this site. I'm married to an AB/LG and I didn't get her to respond to my first email by writting that! Even though I'm a guy and don't get bombarded with that trash like you women do, I'm still tired of it and particuarly the effect it has on the demographics here.

As for diaperss, you have a Mommy, unless she passed away like mine did in 2006. If you are looking for a romantic partner, try a dating site. If you are only interested in immediately conversing with a woman about ageplay and diapering, there are websites and phone services that will meet your requirements. If your goal was to insult and drive away the females who visit this site, congratulations, you are succeeding.