LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New To This, But I Know What'S In My Heart

I'm new to the whole ABDL thing, I'm really a newbie, and would love for someone to show me the ropes so to speak, or tell me more about this community :) I've always had kind of a fascination for diapers, but I never really gave it much thought. But recently, I've done some thinking about life, and realized one thing: Being a grown up is hard. And I don't really like it. I thought of diapers again, and all of these feelings of calm and being loved came over me. I did some thinking on what I really want, and I've decided:

I just want to be someone's baby. I want to wear diapers again all the time and never have to use the big boy potty ever again. I want to go peepee and poopy only in my diapers, and have someone who loves me change me. I wanna wear baby clothes and sleep in a crib, or sometimes maybe in bed with my mommy. When I'm hungry, I want my mommy to breastfeed me, like the little baby I am inside. I want my mommy to play with me, and to think I'm cute :) I wanna suck my thumb or a pacifier and make my mommy happy because I love her. Maybe when I'm bad, she'd spank me. But most of all, I want my mommy to love me for who I am, and be ok with it all. I want a mommy who will maybe try and get me to grow up, maybe try and potty train me. But when she realizes that I'm just never going to be ready to be a big boy, she'll let me stay in diapers and be her baby, and never try to make me be a big boy. That's what I want. I'm not a big boy. I'm really just a big baby on the inside. A little momma's boy at heart :):)

I thought this might be a good place to start. :)

Feel free to talk to me, I love people and want to learn, but I'm only interested in girls. A mommy, or an AB girl who understands :)

Hope you meet some nice people, especially baby girls and Mommies! You're off to a better start here than some others. Way to make your post longer than a couple or few sentences. Anyway, welcome to the site, and good luck!

Hullos,

I just thought I would take a moment to say hello and to welcome you to DD. I hope you have a wonderful time exploring your baby you! *hugs*

• 10 months later...

I am so happy for you that you have made this discovery about yourself! I have always known, at least since I was 5-7 years old when I was jealous of a 5 year old little girl my mom babysat who was still in nighttime diapers. I found my first diaper when I was 13 and it took until my late teen years to find out that I wasn't the only one who felt this way and into my 20's before I could finally stop sneaking around and start telling a few close friends. I am now married to a wonderful lady who understands and loves me for me and accepts it as a part of who I am. I will send you a private message because I live very close to you.