LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi Newbie Here

Hi everybody! I'm new here, and just started an account. I just wanted to say hi and if anybody wants to talk, feel free to message me or whatever.

My name is Robert, and I am an adult baby. Well actually, I'm a babyfur. I'm a three-year-old baby Carebear, by the name of Snug a Lot Bear. As you would gather for my name, I absolutely love the Care Bears. I am also a plushophile, which means that I enjoy having sexual intimacy with some of my stuffed animals, non-Carebear of course. I have been a baby basically all my life, but I have got a lot more serious about it in the past six years.

Sometimes when starting these kind of things in forums like this, I feel ashamed to admit that I like to have sexual intimacy with stuffed animals, but it's just who I am. Just like everyone here is either an adult baby, or a diaper lover. It's just who you are. I'd much rather be truthful and upfront, than to try to hide who I really am and lead people on.

I'm sorry for the long introduction,. But as I said before, if you want to talk or anything, my email address is diaperedcarebear@yahoo.com

You can also find me on Yahoo Instant Messenger, under the same name:

diaperedarebear

• Like 1

Hellos there and welcome to DD.

I am kinda wondering...you say you don't get intimate with care bears "of course". I guess I don't understand why you don't sleep with your own kind so to speak. Mind elaborating?