LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wellness Nappies

Have purchased my first lot of Wellness nappies and have to say a little dissapointed. So far everyone I have worn, the tags have pulled the plastic outer and ripped them, causing the fill to fall out. I have a 38inch waist and wear a large, so they are not too tight. Anyone else had this problem?

Sampled two last week, never noticed anything like that on mine in fact I loved them, have 4 more coming next week to try a better sample. Will update if I find any problems.

I wear a small and they only have a medium to start, so I know mine was big on me as well. You may want to note how and where you are taping them as they may be pulling to much at a angle or perhaps the two opposite tapes are too close to each other thus not letting the plastic give like it should had there be more of it to compensate.. Just guessing there though.

• 2 weeks later...

Have purchased my first lot of Wellness nappies and have to say a little dissapointed. So far everyone I have worn, the tags have pulled the plastic outer and ripped them, causing the fill to fall out. I have a 38inch waist and wear a large, so they are not too tight. Anyone else had this problem?

I tried them late 2011 for a little bit and one of my main issues with them is the plastic seemed to rip out to easily - regardless of how tight / loose they are put on. Personally, I like my diapers tight so I was really up a creek with Wellness. If the plastic didnt rip the tapes would come off. I think they are a decent diaper when all goes well with them but in my opinion they would be 1000% better if they would use a thicker or tougher plastic.