LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello From Indiana

Welcome to the site, I left Bonsai's post but don't like the insinuation of sex in it, don't let it distract you from the "normal" member here that enjoy their diapers for the same reason as you. Diapers always make me feel safe and secure! :)

• Like 1

Thank you everyone for all of your very warm welcomes. I wear diapers because they make me feel secure and they take me back to a time of innocence. I do pee in my diapers but I don't poo in them.

Olivia,

There are many here that connect with the emotional security of wearing diapers and who also only wet them. I hope that coming here shows you that you are not alone.

Aloha and E Como Mai,

Honu

Hi Olivia

Welcome to the website there are many supportive people here that don't seem to judge. I personally have used diapers growing up as a tool to avoid/cope with gender dysphoria and anxiety issues that I had while growing up. I'm still currently working with a psychologist on these issues which is great since Its helped me come out as a transgender woman. I still enjoy diapers, but It seems like more these days I actually need them due to OAB and night time nocturia which right now I'm struggling with over coming the mental aspect of maybe actually needing to wear diapers and not just for fun :crybaby: . Again welcome to the community Olivia

-Paige

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...