LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Am I A Freak For Wanting To Be A Baby.

I was abused buy my dad. In and out of abussive state homes till i was 7. They would diaper me 24/7 because i wet the bed,forced to eat baby food and sleep in a crib. When i was seven i was moved to private foster home were they potty trained me. But still had acidents but they refused to diaper me could not see why tell i got older but the damage was done i loved diapers i was caught wering diapers a few times because i love them. Later on in life as an adult i have secretly wore diapers caught once when i was in jail my friend and roomate moved me out and he found my stash and made no point from hiding it from my mom and grama. But i told them they were for when i get the bad case of the runs and they believed it. Now i am incontinent i don't have to make excuses. How do i find a woman that understands me.

Finding an ABDL accepting partner isn't the easiest thing to do, but it can be done :thumbsup: Many here have supportive partners. The main thing is that to get someone else to truly accept and love you, you have to first accept and love yourself B) Yeah, this is kind of weird, but there are weird things in everyone, and as long as you're not harming an innocent person there's nothing wrong with doing whatever you like to do. One thing is for sure- if these feelings are strong in you repressing them won't work. Find a balance in your life concerning this and be happy- especially the latter :girl_happy: Your true soulmate will love you for who you are, even in diapers :wub:

Bettypooh

Most all of us, at one point or another, went through the "am I a freak for loving this?" stage. For most, getting older has helped us accept that it's part of who we are, and (as BettyP said) love ourselves for it. And yes, there are lots of women out there who not only will accept you, but who may also enjoy participating.

You may need to alter your priorities -- when looking for a potential woman, focus less on sexual attraction and more on finding one who will be your best friend. If you do that, the sex (and most likely, diapers!) will follow.

Good luck to you.

I'm a pretty weird person, but then again so is everybody ;) Thinking this way I don't feel weird at all. Well maybe a little :whistling: Look at it from a better perspective and what you feel will change. Look at all the people here who are similar to you. It's not all that different, and a heck of a lot better than a lot of things so if you like and enjoy it, don't beat yourself up over it. Just go enjoy life :)

Bettypooh

*Disclaimer - just because you may share my fetish, I am only intending to speak for myself in this post - please don't accuse me of calling anybody names or being mean to anybody. Thank you.

Uh...I don't know about anybody else here, but I AM a freak. I know on an intellectual level that wearing diapers and baby clothes and wanting to be babied is not "normal". Therefore, I am not "normal". If I am using society's definition of "normal", it is only because that definition was taught to me at some point in my life. Having this fetish makes me part of a counter-culture, plain and simple. So how did I get over feeling like a freak?...I didn't. I EMBRACED it. In this culture, in this society, I'm willing to bet that every AB or DL, at some point, will feel like a freak and/or be called a freak by some inconsiderate jerk. By embracing the fact that I am a freak, it really took the steam out of whatever anybody wanted to say or call me.

I don't think that AB's and DL's will ever be part of society's "norm", so why not revel in it?

No advice here, just a funny observation...you do realize you just asked a whole site full of AB's and DL's if wanting to be a baby makes you a freak, right? LOL...dude, I don't think anybody here would have said yes...well, besides me, but that's another story as you have probably read above...lol.

• 1 month later...

This site is helping me but as much as I try not to I still feel like I am a freak. For the longest time I felt that I was the only one who enjoyed wearing diapers. It wasn't tell i seen a csi show with a dead guy wearing a diaper that I found that there are others. I recently got internet and found this site. I wished that I could find locals or a local support club but people here in montana are to ashamed which I am trying not to be is there away not to feel like freak. I have a thearapist and a shrink but can not bring it up to them. I feel until it becomes more known its not safe to tell them. How do I come to accept who I am as an incontinent dl and mayby ab.

I wish there were easy answers for you, but there really aren't. Only you can decide how you feel about anything. My biggest issue was not feeling like a freak, my biggest issue in being an AB was being lonely. You know how I got over being lonely?...finally telling a couple of close friends about my "extra-curricular" activities. Guess what? If somebody REALLY and TRULY cares about you and enjoys your company, they won't think you're a freak. I mainly tell close girl friends simply because I'm really not comfortable with guys knowing...could be some subconscious "macho" thing, I guess. Anyway, I tend to believe that telling people who love and accept you without question might work with your issue also. As for telling your shrink or therapist, I'm willing to bet they've heard it all. There is nothing dangerous about liking diapers and baby treatment. They're not going to lock you up for it, no matter what AB fantasy stories say. There's no medication to "fix" you. At the end of the day, whether it's your shrink, your therapist, or just a close friend, you have to trust somebody eventually. I won't lie, not everybody I've told has reacted positively, but nobody has reacted totally negatively either. Reactions have been "hey, whatever floats your boat" to "awww, that's cute!" to "okay...I love you, but never talk about it again." I say try putting trust in somebody, just choose wisely.

Guest jeff142

I think every person (ab/dl) has had the same feelings for me it took a long time to finally accept that I would never just stop liking diapers, my parents had allot do do with my depressing feelings also. After some one you know, like a parent or guardian finds they tend to make you second guess you self and wounder if you are a freak.

I never got past this felling in my life until my parents finally accepted i was a Dl, so as for how your feeling, its not that rare, and i wish there was a easy way to not fell it, but the start is to not label your self, or you might think its true.

Thanks baby fergstar but all my friends and family would label me a freak or someone who needs to be commited. My state does not except infatilism.or understand it. I havnt even told friends or family that I am incontinent. I feel more comfortable talking to other abdls about this. I just wish I could find more abdls here in Montana. So I guess I feel freakish because I feel alone in the abdl world because of this. Again thanks all for you're help.

Just saying, man, I live in Central Indiana...LOL...they're not entirely accepting here either. However, since I have no idea what life is like in Montana, I'll take your word for it. I do reserve my right to believe that you're being a little too secretive though. I hope you're able to find some other ABDL/ABDL lovers in Montana if you're positive that nobody will accept you. HUGS