LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Need For A Spanking...

kitty45

So I have this desire to be spanked often. I haven't gotten spanked yet..but do others in here feel this same thing to? Just like wanting to be a baby and feeling guilty and bad for this want, I also feel the same things with wanting to be spanked. I dont know. There is a part of me that wants to have the experience of being a little kid and having to be punished for not just baby things but also as an adult...like with areas that I am having a hard time with...like procrastionation, texting while driving, smoking, being stubborn sometimes, etc...I have been reading about how spankings can redule stress and depression in somebody's life..have other's experienced spanking in a positive way?

If you are a mommy or daddy, what implements would you use to administer a spanking and what positions would have the spankee be in for the spanking..Are there certain positions you think a spankee should be in over something specific in wrong doing? And what 'toy' would you use for certain behaivors and why?

Question to spankee's--what do you like as far as 'toys' are concerned? What's the reason for your answer? What's your least fav? Do you like handspankings OTK and do you have a certain position you like? Why do you like that position?

Whoever responds, thank you. I feel so alone in this desire to be spanked not just as a child but as an adult too.

• Like 1

I enjoy being on both sides of the fence honestly. I enjoy spanking and getting a nice one every =so often, but my fave toy has to be my smiley face paddle. Why? simple. nothing is more pleasing to me other than seeing a nice red ass smiling at me :P

Kitty45,

While this is not quite the perspective you were looking for, I can give you some insights. I spank my wife when she needs it but also only if I know that she is consenting to it even when her ageplay side is resisting it. What spankees are usually looking for is a spanking that goes far enough that they feel lost in the experience. That usually means more than just a spanking with a hand so choosing something to be spanked with is something you'll have to do eventually. A hairbrush is traditional, but BabyMaggie prefers "Daddy's belt" because it doesn't spank as deeply into the muscle.

I hope you are able to get what you need and that it is good enough that satisfies your need for a few days. If not, I don't think it was done quite right. Also, you may be the type that wants a slow build-up from gentle to sincere. If so, that is something to discuss with the person who is going to spank you. The same goes for "after care".

Please let this thread know when you get the spanking you need.

Aloha,

Honu

• 2 months later...

You're not the only one that feels this way. I have that need too but I don't have anyone to actually help me with it. Online role play is okay i guess- i never really tried it- but it's more of a physical need and I've never been spanked before. But you're not alone in feeling this way.

as someone that would be a spankee- Hand or Hairbrush/ i don't know how to handle anything harder as I've never been spanked.- the reason would probably be cursing because I can't stop myself- least fav would be belt, cane or whip because I'm terrified of those.- i think i would like hand spankings OTK the best actually because that's what i always think about and OTK is my favorite position. because It brings contact to the spanker and spankee and it just brings the whole helpless feel home (IDK how to explain it sorry) but i think i would like it both as a child and as a adult

I am spanked on a regular basis, at least once a month. It starts OTK, over the knee with panties on. There is usually a warm up and then the panties come off and it's bare bottom. My ER has a wide variety of implements, but doesn't use them all. You have to find someone you can trust and communicate your desires. I hope you find what you are looking for because for me it is stress relief and works very well.

I liked being spanked with a bare hand OTK. I wouldn't want anything harsher than that as my husband is the one who will spank me. He doesn't need to use anything else to get his point across. I have been spanked to where I really hurt and was crying real tears...he hasn't done anything like that in a long time. I am not one for total pain...I just like it to be more of a playful spanking.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...