LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Lover And Her Depression

I don't want to go into too much detail since I am not talking about myself, but suffice it to say that the love of my life has some issues with depression from time to time, like 1-2 days a week, although sometimes lasting up to a week, She has a therapist and dr who work together and as she puts it she also has me. These low crashes she has though go from 0 to serious in about 10 minutes, like there is some kind of SERIOUS brain chemestry thingy going on to cause such a rapid change. Honestly, I am not used to drug users having such serious crashes when they are in withdrawal.

It's very hard to know the right thing to do when she is this way since I am myself a high functioning autistic and only have about 3 emotions and an extreemly poor understanding of depression from personal experience. To top it off, she will judge my actions and words based on how her mother treated her growing up...her mother has like anxiety issues on top of ptsd, with a generous helping of projection thrown in.

Any advice for these damned if you do, damned if you don't times from people who suffer from depression? Also, is this kind of a downswing normal? Or at least I mean, could a few people please compare how it is for them when they get depressed?

Thank you very much! Oh and have a great day for simply reading this far ^_^

Archived