LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hellos Everyone

Yuna

Hey there! I'm your newest user (at least for another minute or two) Yuna. I'm a 6 to 12 year old adult child with a very wonderful fiance/mommy who loves me oh so very muches!

I wear diapers (TENA Super for the day and Bambinos for the night) 24/7 partially because my bladder has always been smallish, like 200-250 at bursting unless I have drank alcohol. Partially because I have had day wetting issues since I was a child which went away in my early 20s and came back in my late 20s (I'm talking RL ages). Since my late 20s I have had to potty like every 30 minutes and from the time I feel I have to go, I usually have 1 to 5 minutes to let myself pee, or it just happens on it's own. And well after like a year wearing diapers in the day, diapers, especially the diaper when it is dry, I came to a point where my panties felt unnatural when I wore them, eventually I couldn't go to sleep with panties on and at that point I started wearing them all the time.

Oh and I am also a full time adult child which has nothing to do with the diapers, I can get away with wearing girls xl and 2xl clothing, so I have a lot of fun things to wear like petiskirts, skorts, dresses and I even own two pairs of girls panties to wear an hour a day to let my skin breathe...ok so I am diapered 23/7 for nitpickers *giggle*

I am a big Galaxy Frauline Yuna fan, I even have a Yuna tramp stamp! I'm a good girl though I assure you...hee hee. I kinda have to say that so people know which Yuna my username referred to.

Ummm, I should also say that I decided to join this place because I finally got the internet a few months ago and looked here last night to see if there was any good catheter insertion advice since I am always willing to learn new tricks.

Anyways *hugs* and kittens for everyone, if you are allergic...I'll include a free kitty-sized hamster ball with hepa filter. ^_^

Hiya! I decided to return the welcome since you posted in my own newbie post! You sound pretty awesome and I'm sure you'll have a great time here. (If you're not already that is.) ^_^