LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Diapers

It really depends on the measurement of your hips, babies diapers don't even come up to the waist on an adult body. It aslo depends on what you mean when you say fit, I mean you can probably get the tabs to stick but in no way is it going to fit as it would on a toddler. Pampers and luvs stretch a great deal, huggies not really. If you want to get some real use out of a diaper I suggest ABU or Bambino diapers, they are the closest thing to baby diapers.

The thing is, you may be able to fit in them (or squeeze one on) but how does it actually look, feel and work? Lots of people try baby diapers because they want to look like a real baby. The fact is, when a real baby wears baby diapers, they fit and look properly proportioned. When an adult wears a baby diaper, it may look like a baby diaper but the guy or girl wearing it looks nothing like a baby! They look like an adult squeezed into a very tight and ill fitting diaper! The actual diaper itself is only a small part of the overall look. If an adult wants to look like a baby in diapers, they should get actual adult sized diapers that will fit them properly so they will look like an actual baby, only bigger and that includes their bigger diaper. When you scale up the body in size, you also have to scale up the size of the diaper to be proportionate! By the way, you can decorate any diaper with lots of babish things. Markers and even peel off stickers found in the stationary section of stores.

• 3 weeks later...

I really doubt they would fit you. I could wear pampers 7 when my waist was 30, and size 6 when my waist was 28.

My waist is currently 34, and I can fit in goodnites (I wore one today), so those would definately work for you.

One option is losing weight. My goal is to get back down to 28...I've alreadly lost 6 lbs this week, so that's a good start.

34 inch waist at 140? Do you have a broad, yet short skeletal frame? If I weighed 140, I'd have a 25 inch waist. Yikes. I'd try ordering a sample from pampers (if they stil offer them) and try that before buying any.