LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chemical Dependence = Diaper Depence?

As of lately, I've started to believe that being dl can't be turned off, even when it would the most convientent. The point I'm trying to get at is that I fell I need physicialy act on these feelings ( buying, using) or they turn into something wicked. For example, thou I haven't used diapers since Jan 2010, in Feb of this year, and after years of not ever doing on purpose, I found my self masterbating to diaper pics (it wasn't with the hand, it was motioning back and forward till I ejactulated, I found it accidently).

Now it feels likes if I don't do this, I feel like I have a drug like withdrawls. Is it possible this could be more chemicial then just mental?

I personally wear diapers for sexual gratification, but I realize that's not always desired or possible.

If diapers (or lack thereof) are interfering with your quality of life, then perhaps discussing this all with a psychologist would be prudent? Maybe they can help you explore avenues or possibilities you wouldn't normally have considered.

The pleasure centers in the brain that cause you to feel happy are actually a body-created chemical being introduced to those receptors. What we feel as elation is self-drugging! :o And yes, we're all addicted to it. In some of us the craving gets overwhelming and the mind creates alternate scenarios which can pass for happiness well enough for the body to continue to survive. Humans are a very complex machine B)

Yes, most who are AB, DL, or ABDL will not find life very bearable without allowing for enough of it in our lives. The simple solution is to do what you want with this :) You're not hurting any innocent people with it and by dealing with it often enough, you weaken it's influence on your everyday life :D Alternately you find the minimal level you can tolerate and deal with this at more convenient times :blush: The main thing is to find self-acceptance of this in you so that you can lead a happy life. I'm not saying to give in to every thought about this, but to not deny it so much that you cannot control it. It's a balance, and where it balances differs for each of us based on our lives and our needs :girl_happy:

Having covered that, I feel I should also say that in seeking your own peace, you might find things you don't want but will have to deal with anyway. I discovered that for me anyway, I needed to wear more than I had thought- in fact my own need is nearly full-time- so I started wearing 24/7. Having some minor bladder leakage helped push me this way too :rolleyes: It's not what I wanted for an answer but it works and works well. I'll take the peace this brings even if I have to also take whatever else comes with it. In this I am more the exception than the rule, as most here will tell you. For most of us, our ABDL parts take a much smaller part in life but they still need to be dealt with for us to be happy :thumbsup:

So yes, this is a chemical dependence if you want to look at it that way. But it's mental too because that's where the chemical reactions take place. That doesn't really matter since science has yet to find a way to control it and probably never will- what matters most is that you handle it well in your own way in your own life.

Bettypooh

Guest hachimaki

I also tend to think there is a cognitive aspect paired with it, though as mentioned before, it may not be strong for everyone. Like mentioned before, I can spend periods of time not really thinking about how good it feels to be in a diaper. (Trying that now because I'm out and I don't get paid until Wednesday.) There was also a time where I wasn't wearing, but the desire was defintely there. Maybe it's just me trying to sound smarter than I tend to be....

It's the fact that a diapered crotch is enough to get me off scares me a little, I really don't want to lust after a object. I don't want to need diaper to make love (depending on the women, it could be a turn off).

Well, as mentioned earlier, if you can keep it under control, then your fine. I too wear diapers specifically for sexual gratification. Diapers turn me on, wetting turns me on, and I too have wanked to some diapered pictures. However, it is not what I think about all the time. Ot can tend to creep up on me, too, like all of a sudden I can go from nothing to omg I want a diaper now, however it is all up in your head. It can be very difficult to try and fend off those feelings, but somewhere in the back of your mind, you kind of have to mentally train yourself to be able to resist when the time is not right, or when you just recently had an "episode." It truly is something hard to describe, but I am just sharing personal experience so that it may benefit someone.

Ozyman, in life there are some things that you just can't help or change about yourself. Those things, and how we handle them, make us who we are at our core. I really don't like a lot of things about myself but since I can't do anything about them I just learned to live with them. So long as I control them and they don't control me, and they do not have an adverse effect on my daily life, then I have peace- a very good thing :thumbsup: When it comes to diapers I didn't want to find a need as strong as mine, but it was there and staying so I simply learned to do what it took to deal with that need B) Find that balance and you'll find peace and happiness.

Bettypoh