LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dailydiapers Iphone App

I don't even know where I'm suppose to post this so I'm guessing here. But what is everyone's thought on there being a DailyDiapers app? I'm not saying that there is one being made or that there has been talk of there ever being one. I just think it would be a good idea. They could charge $.99 for the app which would help raise money for the regular website and people would probably download it. I don't know, just some thoughts I've had.

there is a 90% chance apple wouldn't let this type of app exist, mainly because some of our stories are fairly erotic, and the pictures too. they are also notorious for not liking fetish or sex of any kind.

now an android app, that would be viable. and way better considering more people have android than apple.

Have to say that the current mobile website is pretty great the way it is, at least on Android. In some ways it's even more convenient than the desktop version, for example: it automatically skips to the last unread post.

I actually think that the new diaper review section that's been in the works for awhile now would make for a nice app when it's finished. Heck, with the right coding it could actually be a good way to load new products into the database. I'm not really sure what any other kind of DD app would really do though--Tapatalk covers the forum and I'm pretty sure that there's a mobile version of the site.

I'm uncomfortable enough with how much info Google has. Frankly I'd rather not volunteer certain information to Apple, or Google (or heaven forbid ANYONE WHO BORROWS MY PHONE.) :whistling:

To be honest, I doubt there would be a strong enough market to support such an app given that we can already view this site via mobile browsers, and simply clearing our history is quite a bit simpler than saying "Hold on Mom, I'll give you my phone in a second. No, I don't have Angry Birds.....no, I hate that game, you don't have to check my installed apps list. No, I don't have Rio: Angry Birds.......ok just a second Mom, I'm doing something......I'll give you my phone in a sec mom, I just need to do something real quick." as we uninstall and reinstall the program ad infinitum.

• 4 weeks later...

I think it is rather pointless, instead just go to the website on your iphone..

what would the app have that you could not get from going to the website?

the current mobile site and current forum works wonderful on iphone..