LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

July Meet

Hello All,

If I forget to post, we always meet the second Saturday of each month.

Monthly Meet

When: 14-July-2012, 12:00 PM (High Noon)

WHERE: Starbucks - Park Central Mall, downtown Phoenix.

3110 North Central Avenue

Phoenix AZ

To recognize us, just listen for the Crinkling sounds. LOL I usually wear my "Trouble" or "Save the Drama for your Momma" t-shirt.

Attire:

Since this is a public social gathering, please dress appropriately. We keep it normal attire so that everyone can feel welcome. Even though the dress is casual, we all know we crinkle underneath. :thumbsup: (ok.. some of us :rolleyes: )

As you can see im new join. been going through the site for the past yr but just got the nerv to join. Only one person that knows me kows Im a DL and I would like to meet others. Although I cant really wear in public (cloth diapers) Id like to come and chat and meet others. I like that you have this set up on a schedual like that, and im gonna try and make it. I'm in sw AZ so its a bit of a drive in my truck.

First of all Welcome Diaper Dippy. I am glad you joined. It is nice when you able to talk and meet with people that have the same in common. I do hope that you can make the next meet.

We had 5 people turn out today. Although a bit humid, it sure was nice that the weather was a cooler.