LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Break Out The Ointment

Nope, can't say I ever have as an adult. I heard it can be very painful so I always take extra precautions when I wet and I always shower soon afterwards. I know that's not practical for some here. Just curious though, how painful is it and how long does it take to go away, with medication of course?

I have gotten diaper rash as an adult, and it is *not* fun. I would put it on par with a very bad blistery sunburn, except instead of your face and shoulders it is in your most sensitive place, and if you have to wear a ddiaper through it, wetting is extremely uncomfortable until it heals.

the summer time is extremly difficult with diaper rash, being incon. the prickly heat rash is the worst.

i had it so bad last summer, nothing i tried worked, some one told me about anti fungle cream, and it went away pretty quick.

the best way to avoid a bad rash is air time,,, you must air dry the skin

Mines really not painful but itchy. I wear diapers alot, by choice of course, but I am always diapered so I dont get alot of airtime. I will say since I am diapered most of the day---everyday, it has been a really long time since I have had diaper rash. I still use the A&D ointment which is what was used on me as a kid. Ahhh the good ol days, A&D and lots of powder.

the summer time is extremly difficult with diaper rash, being incon. the prickly heat rash is the worst.

i had it so bad last summer, nothing i tried worked, some one told me about anti fungle cream, and it went away pretty quick.

the best way to avoid a bad rash is air time,,, you must air dry the skin

I agree I've had a minor rash twice, and the last time I used an anti fungal cream and it went away rather quickly. Other than that, I use a diaper rash cream (zinc oxcide) for prevention or use a liberal amount of vasiline.

• 1 month later...

Mines really not painful but itchy. I wear diapers alot, by choice of course, but I am always diapered so I dont get alot of airtime. I will say since I am diapered most of the day---everyday, it has been a really long time since I have had diaper rash. I still use the A&D ointment which is what was used on me as a kid. Ahhh the good ol days, A&D and lots of powder.

I do somtimes.Ronald

post-5407-1148631360_thumb.jpg

post-5407-1148631360_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

So how many of you guys get diaper rash. I must say it has been a very long time but I have the beginnings of diaper rash, just slight but its there. Time to break out the A&D ointment. Any one else?

Yes its a pain quite litteraly :badmood:

I tend to get it where the legs of my plastic pants get wet during the night and end up with great big raised wheals of very sensitive skin that react badly to my disposable nappy just getting worse until I put on some Metanium cream-that works wonders within about two hours most of the swelling has gone down and stopped irritating. :P

Sometimes get very itchy in the below the b$**s department and this is dealt with by applying loads of Zinc and castor oil mixture, very soothing and keeps the moisture away.

What is A&D ointment ? :o