LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Still Need An Online Mommy Or Daddy...

Hewwo.

Still looking for an Online Mommy or Daddy and am hoping for some replies. If you are interested, please post here, as well as send me a pm so that I can tell you how I need you to be a parent for me.

So sad I don't have anybody yet to be my Mommy or Daddy. Prefer a Mommy, but I am so sad, I will have a Daddy if know Mommy's are available.

Tankchoo!

BabyJenna

kitty, you've posted in this forum before and it has been mentione before, so this is just a friendly reminder (again) This forum is not to find a mommy and daddy. This forum is for those who are already mommies and daddys to post and ask questions etc and while any member is welcome to post in here, this is not a personals ad forum.

Try the meeting place forum

also try diapermates.com, diaperspace.com, fetlife.com, alt.com and a variety of toher websites which are more for matchmaking.

its not that you can't post here, as i said, anyone is welcome to posth ere.

but this is not a place to post personal ads looking for a mommy and daddy, this is a forum where mommies and daddies can post asking questions and discussing things related to being a mommy or daddy. Of course ab's and DLs can post here as well along those topic lines.

but this is not the forum to post a personal ad. I would suggest the meeting place forum, you can post a general thread or a location specific one. Also diapermates.com is run by DD and is the 'personal ad' site..

and diaperspace.com, fetlife.com and alt.com are also more geared towards personal ad type profiles etc....

I was leaving the house and in the car remembered that situation was acknowledged..Sorry I have been under a lot of stress and have been forgetful with some things especially with the very little to no sleep that I have been getting.

On another note, thanks for the information that you provided for me in here. :-)

Will NOT post an ad in here anymore! Sorry again.