LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thoughts And Dreams Of Being Dressed In Prety Baby Clothes And Being Taken Out In A Beautiful Baby Carriage.

Hello again babies, as all of you know who have read my posts, I have come to love everything about being a little baby girl, and one of my favourite and enduring thoughts, and indeed recuring dreams, is of being taken out in a beautiful baby carriage.

My dream is almost always the same scenario, I am in a baby carriage, the beautiful coach built type that was popular in the sixties, it is white bodied with chrome wheels, large rear wheels with white tyres, and smaller front wheels . It is a warm sunny day and the baby carrige has one it has one of those lovely white matching sun canopies.

I am wearing my diaper/nappy and plastic baby pants and the most adorable buttercup yellow little dress with matching panties and bonnet, on my feet I have little white Mary Jane baby shoes, with pretty yellow ruffled ankle socks. I have a yellow and white dummy/pacifier pinned to my dress by a matching ribbon. I am drinking from my baba bottle (it is a yellow teddy bear that holds a baby bottle) it contains warm baby formular.

Hanging from the sun canopy are my pram/baby carriage toys, a white and yellow duck that when wound up plays 'Merilly we roll along', and a soft pink rabbit. I am being pushed around Mothercare (a well known chain of shops in the UK that specializing in all things for babies), somtimes by my mother, sometimes my auntie, and somtimes it is my nana.

As we make our way round the shop, they hold up the prettiest and most delightful baby things they are going to buy for me, I find the whole experience becoming ever more, and compellingly erotic, and I begin to feel that familiar,wonderful fuzzy warmth spreading through me as I wet myself, and my diaper/nappy.post-42213-0-65088600-1340677053_thumb.j

This is also one of the earliest memories I have from my childhood, that of being in a baby carriage or crib/cot and that wonderful warmth spreading through me as I wet myself.

I would love to hear what similar thoughts, dreams and desires, other babies might have.

Lots of love, little baby girl xxx

post-42213-0-65088600-1340677053_thumb.j

While I am a boy baby. I have had mommies and sitters in the past that would dress me as baby girls. For some odd reason when DPF was first active i bought a beautiful pair of the Rumba panties they offered. The feeling was awesome. From there my Wife/Mommie at the time bought pink plastic panties and some print ones that has pink carousels on them. She would put some of her girlie rompers and dresses on me as well and I loved it. Going from submissive baby boy, to sissy little girl was the ultimate in regression for me.

The thought of being pushed in a stroller at a baby store would have been heaven to me. You Fantasy/Dream sounds wonderful and hopefully one day it can come true. Have a wonderful diapered day my dear! Nice to have you on the site. :)

Thank you Repaid 1 for that lovely, kind, and interesting reply to my post. I have been made to feel so welcome by so many lovely babies since joining the site.

How wonderful that you have found mommies and sitters who have been willing to dress you and treat you as a little baby, and I think it is so cute that you have come to prefer being dressed and treated as a little sissy baby girl.

If there is such a thing as a female sissy baby girl, then I certainly must be one I think, as I love the prettiest baby things so much! lol.

hi little baby girl, what an awsome dream, wish i could have some of them. i have talked to you befor and love what you wright. sorry we are so fare apart

• 2 weeks later...

hi again little baby girl,

that's a great dream/fantasy i too have lots off dreams / fantasy's, one is finding a store on day out walking in town, that has everything a adult baby could wish for, walking in and finding rows and rows off pritty baby dress's all in different colours, an other area all for baby boys, a sale girls comes up to me smiling saying hallo baby me going all red, the next while i get tranformed into a sissy baby girl, nappies firlly baby dress, mary jane shoes, leaving the shop in the hand off some lady to an new world where i'm now a babygirl, heading to her house and my nursery, to be playmate for her adult baby daughter.

have lots off ideas for stories, don't quite know if i can wright one.

your sincerely

duckling xxx

• 1 year later...

Hello again babies, as all of you know who have read my posts, I have come to love everything about being a little baby girl, and one of my favourite and enduring thoughts, and indeed recuring dreams, is of being taken out in a beautiful baby carriage.