LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Make Shift Diapers?

I know this probably isn't a problem for most people but....what could I use to have the feeling of a diaper but without diapers? I have tried putting on layers of p-panties (don't like that word very much) and I almost cut off the circulation to my legs with that one. I am trying pads in my panties but it's not giving me the thickness I want. I just wanted to see what you guys would suggest. I don't want to use it, just have a feeling of a diapey. I'm 18 but no one knows about me liking my diapers. I can't go and get diapers and come home with a pack of diapers. My mom got mad at me when I texted someone online that I like them. She said that I don't really like them so I should stop acting like that. Of course we are talking about a lady who wants to spank me when i dont want to go to a gynecologist and threatens to send me to a therapist or physician to see what is wrong with me. I can't figure out why I like diapers or being babied or spanking. I'm starting to wonder of there is something wrong with me.

Hi! I haven't really looked at this, but here's a link I came across a little while ago that might help: How to Create Makeshift Adult Diapers

Your mom sounds like a pretty... difficult... person. I'm sorry you have to deal with her. :(

As for whether there's something wrong with you..... well, i was just saying this on another forum, but it's really hard to just "get rid of" interests like this, and in this case it's such a harmless one that I don't think it's worth worrying about. Wait a few more years until you move out and then you can buy all the diapers you want. ^.^

Thank you so much HeavenlyCreature! *blushes* I'm really glad you took the time to look at this post.

Yeah my mom can be difficult. Ive gotten used to it and She scares me sometimes though but it makes me feel better that the rest of my family babies me and they don't even know I like being babied. Like they treat me like I'm five and tell me to go play with cousins who are five or older.

My friend I did tell about this want told me he understands that it's a secret but I probably shouldn't want to wear diapers.

I can't wait till I get my own place so I can buy diapers! I wouldn't mind buying them. :)

I started when I was younger, and before I could buy adult diapers, I used a big bath towel underneath a plastic carrier bag with holes cut out for legs.

Just make sure you wash the towel when you have the house to yourself :)

I know this probably isn't a problem for most people but....what could I use to have the feeling of a diaper but without diapers? I have tried putting on layers of p-panties (don't like that word very much) and I almost cut off the circulation to my legs with that one. I am trying pads in my panties but it's not giving me the thickness I want. I just wanted to see what you guys would suggest. I don't want to use it, just have a feeling of a diapey. I'm 18 but no one knows about me liking my diapers. I can't go and get diapers and come home with a pack of diapers. My mom got mad at me when I texted someone online that I like them. She said that I don't really like them so I should stop acting like that. Of course we are talking about a lady who wants to spank me when i dont want to go to a gynecologist and threatens to send me to a therapist or physician to see what is wrong with me. I can't figure out why I like diapers or being babied or spanking. I'm starting to wonder of there is something wrong with me.

You could even get a free samples online of a disposable diapers such as Abena X Plus, as those are really thick. And others....

I say you should go to a therapist. Convincing them you really like, want, and maybe even need to wear diapers would get them on your side and help get you mom to back down some. At the very least it will help you come to terms with liking diapers.