LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Need An Answer : What'S The Result Of 2 Weeks In Diapers ?

In my holidays of April and May , I was in the second home of the family with nobody else ( :girl_happy: ) so I wore diapers every days for two weeks ! I put it off only when my parents were in home or if I had to bought something ... ;)

And after the two weeks , I have ... not a " real incontinence " but I couldn't hold my pee and poo long enough to go to the toilets ! :wacko: I woke up in a wet bed the first night I stop diapers , so I wore " training pants " 5 days in a row because I was too weak ! :crybaby: It take me a week to become fully strong again ! So I sometimes wonder what could be the result of 2 months and if there is a real risk ! :huh:

Thank you foor your answers !

PS : Sorry for my english ! It's because I think in french so I write like a french ! Please be tolerant : I don't used a translator ! :angel_not:

• Like 1

It really depends upon the person trying it. If you have a tendency to learn habits quickly, or have a weaker than average 'potty training' reflex, things might go a lot faster for you than for many. Personally, I didn't have much result even after four months.

Very few would end up wetting the bed after only two weeks of practice. I've had two or three unprotected wettings in my adult life, and they were usually after very long periods of diapering, and they didn't persist after the first time.

And your English isn't too bad, mostly punctuation and mild grammar/spelling issues. Quite legible.

I didn't really have an incontinence problem ! It's a problem of weakness : I can hold my pee , but never long enough for going to the toilets !

• 2 weeks later...

Consider yourself lucky if you have the desire to become incontinent as I never have any problems holding it even after wearing for long periods of time. Also it never seems to get easier for me to go even when I am in a diaper. It always takes concentration and usually standing up to go for me.

• 1 month later...

This sounds dangerously similar to what I experieced in the beginnings of "Urge incontinence".It started off with difficulty holding it to get to the loo,as time went on the "Urge" has become so great that it is almost impossible to hold it even for a few seconds,unless I'm near a toilet I have to use a urinal or the diaper I'm wearing to reduce the pressure so as to be able to get to a toilet.I have been prescribed two drugs,oxybutinin and Tolterodine,both of which helped when I first started taking them but after a few months their effect was reduced.If you are sufferring from urge incontinence it is worth seeing your doctor,similar symptoms can be caused by infection or by urethral strictures (Strictures can cause irritation,incomplete emptying etc which leads to an overactive bladder).Better to be safe than sorry,I have suffered some horrendous testicular infections in the past due to strictures,I now take antibiotics full time to help prevent further infections.I use catheters because of the strictures but I still get infections if I dont use them,ends up being a choice between the bad and the worst,I can't win.

Good afternoon ( its 3 P.M in France ) and thank you for any response ! silver , you were right ! Since June , I worn diapers ( Molicare Mobile Large) for a month and when I want ( 3 days ago ) stop it now , I just couldn't ! I'm trying , actually , to get less and less efficient diapers until I'm sure but I am truly afraid of my regular weaks !