LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Gay Ab/dl Lovers Near Seattle?

• 2 months later...
Guest Guest_danny_*

hey chris, i am a dl from bellingham only like 70 miles north of seattle i am also in a relationship but i would like to meet people who enjoy my diaper fetish also. email me at ambros16d@yahoo.com if you would like to chat. d

I am interested in meeting other gay ab/dl lovers in the seattle area.
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest christophjr

hi there,

I live in Ballard/Queen Anne area. you can send me a mail @ cub.monk@gmail.com

I am interested in meeting other gay ab/dl lovers in the seattle area.
Guest boi steve

Hello Chris,

I just come across this site and seen you, Please if you will consider making contact. I am new to the diaper play and not to sure were or how far i want to go with it. I would be glad to meet and greet 1st and see were it will go from there.

I am safe ,, discreet ,, sane and not in to the sence as they say. i have many interests,, both erotic and others or hobbies. Just like to meet and no strings attached sort of thing. Like to learn all there is about diaper play. would like to find some one in to the doctor // diaper // patient play. but at this time every thing is oppen.

I live in the settle area and a pertty open time frame. It does change . Maybe a friend out of this might be a good thing. I am a single white slender masculine male,, br/br/ smooth to light hairy,, levi and flennal shirt type of guy, not to many bad habits. Out doors type all so. and I am only a very fit and flexible 50 yr. So if the age thing doesn't both to much drop me a line @@@ plainbrownwrapper101@hotmail.com. Thank you for your time and hope for a reply soon. Steve.