LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Clearing Out My Diaper Stash

Hi DailyDiaperers -

I just received my super adorable PUL diaper cover. I was scared it would not arrive or their would be a twist! No twist!

Just the rare awesome person who wanted to make a bunch of babies smile. It fits me wonderfully - I have a 32 inch waist - and I would recommend everyone find something lovely to pick out.

Thank you again My little diaper boy!

I got my Diaper cover/pocket diaper and some really sweet snap plastic panties. No problems, just good stuff. A all around good guy that had some nice stuff for us smaller babies. Hip hip Hooray for him!!!!! :groupwave:

Thank you for the kind replies. I'm very happy everything worked out so well.

All you other big baby boys and girls let me hear from you too. I've posted some new stuff to choose from including some extra cute plastic pants so please take a look and let me know what you would like to have. All free... all very babyish and ready for a new owner.

http://m1117.photobucket.com/profile/diaperdreamz?pbauth=1_uLEBonVPfaLdh1h3YMYz2fw8n4jo2MEhAw38f3f9%2BLCpsZcn3ZcxEPHmboGw1KXW6uzmioN%2BbWvvV%2FOSvXRG4afwrmD2Zo7AT7iIHdzgo5EOHHa5zH1OxvVUm8I3snUlMHtp30dJGtZ98PCnSIuaXpsUfFsXV6i8J2fnm7cfkFc%3D

Well if they are MEdium they are probably to big for me too. So might want to leave them for another bit bigger babies then. Even the new smalls that I find now stretch to a 40" waist which is like wearing a balloon to me:P

How about the baby blue pair?

The blue pair would probably fit you perfectly. An older lady 63 who sews clothing made them for me. She said she would make them just like the "old-time" plastic pants, at my request. Very crinkly and snug-fitting. They're yours if you like them.

Stevie

• Like 1

First come first serve, I say. I already have trip to the post office planned for tomorrow and I will also put yours in the mail. This diaper cover is really cute and will fit much snugger than the Teddy Bear pocket diaper I sent earlier. I know you will really like it!

If you think the blue is the way to go then they would be great!.

As for your posts if you would like help. Your hitting quote but then you need to put you cursor after the end quote notation of the post and press enter a few times to space down the page a few lines, then add your text. and then submit post.

That will keep you from doing two posts on your responses :)

If you think the blue is the way to go then they would be great!.

As for your posts if you would like help. Your hitting quote but then you need to put you cursor after the end quote notation of the post and press enter a few times to space down the page a few lines, then add your text. and then submit post.

That will keep you from doing two posts on your responses :)

Thanks for the help!

can i have the diaper boy pre fold diaper andthe plain pre fold diapers please

You may have the Diaper Boy Prefold diaper, it is the only one I have posted at the moment. If you will message me we can arrange the shipping. Thanks for looking! I know you will really lIke this diaper! Cute and so soft!

The blue pair would probably fit you perfectly. An older lady 63 who sews clothing made them for me. She said she would make them just like the "old-time" plastic pants, at my request. Very crinkly and snug-fitting. They're yours if you like them.

Stevie

Hi again,

I mailed your package with the baby blue snap-on plastic pants this morning. Should arrive in a couple of days. Hope you enjoy!

Hi big baby boys and girls! Some new stuff just posted to choose from. Everything is in new and excellent condition waiting for you. Size small. If you have any questions please let me know. First come first serve! Here is the Photobucket link:

http://s1117.photobucket.com/albums/k596/diaperdreamz/Free%20Cycle%20Diaper%20Stash/

Thanks for looking! :)