LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Traditional Greeting

This is always the hardest part. I'm not sure exactly why that is though, since everyone likes to talk about themselves. I guess it's because everyone fears rejection, and littles especially so. Deafening silence speaks pretty loudly after all.

I'm an adult baby, and have been since before I even knew what that was. As a kid, I'd sneak diapers, or tried to make my own. I'm not sure why I like it, it's just who I am, I suppose. I've come to terms with it.

So, now I'm happy with myself and always hoping to chat with others. Female or male, as long as you can hold up a conversation, I'd enjoy talking. I've not met another in person, but it's something I've always hoped to do. You know there're others out there like you, so why not try to reach out?

Anyway, that's me, at least to start with. Of course there's more to say, but no need to rush it all at once.

Welcome to the site, we all pretty much have been where you are. Jump in on the boards and pop into chat and make some friends here. Check the Meeting place section and see if there might be others close to you. Other than that have fun, and Welcome. :)

Repaid, thanks for the advice. I'm actually in the chat now, although it's a slow period, I think I saw you pop in there for a minute. So, while it's quiet, I'm scanning through the forums. Thanks for the welcome, and I'll check out that subforum. It'd be nice to make some friends.