LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cloth Diapers In Canada

Hi everybody, I'm a diaper lover in Canada, and I've been wearing disposable diapers (on and off) for a year now. However, I'd like to try cloth diapers, which I'm looking to buy (online) now. I like my diapers thick, soft and tight. I believe my best option is a pre-shaped cloth diaper, and preferably one with velcro so I can put it on as tight as I like at the time. I did find a few good ones, but nothing in an American/Canadian shop, except for one that only ships to businesses (and I lost the link).

So, does anybody here know a webshop in Canada (or with good delivery to Canada), that offers such diapers? Non-velcro diapers may also be good, if you have any suggestions for that, but I think I'd prefer velcro if I can get my hands on one.

Thank you! That looks good. It's not closed with velcro strips, though, but for now definitely on top of my list (especially since you can still fasten it as tight as you want).

Anybody know any with velcro strips? If not I'll go for Babykins.com soon.

Thanks for your answer!

There used to be Gabbys from Calgary but not selling adult diapers anymore.

There is a company back east called Rearz which sells adult cloth diapers, Not sure if they have velcro or not .

Not too many sites in Canada these days unless you check with a medical supply , they may be able to order something for you.

Thanks for your answer, abrichiebc! Rearz didn't seem to have anything good. The babykins one actually looks perfect, except for the fact I'm afraid I'll injure myself with those pins :P. So I guess I'll just go with that!