LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Resident Evil 5 Vs And Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City

Does anyone play these on the PS3 online?

Resident Evil 5

VS modes: either, team survivors (my fav), survivors( my 2nd fav), team slayers (my third fav), solo slayers is ok-ish....

Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City:

Story mode, I need more trophies still, esp the rest of the professional levels I haven't done.

VS modes I'm most on Heroes or Survivors, sometimes Biohazard....

Operation Raccoon City was a total let down! I was expecting so much with them bringing the infected zombies back rather than the parasites; but the game play sucked, the AI sucked, the voicing was terrible as was the overall game in my opinion. I stopped playing after a few hours and have never touched it again. I find that the best Resident Evil's were 1, 2 and Code Veronica X, the remake of the first was also good. They came off as better games to me because I started playing the games when I was a very young child, and the games were more aimed at survival horror, not action like the games have been since RE4. Now the games just get more and more like shooter games, nothing but action, no puzzles (at least difficult ones) and no horror aspect.

Have not played Raccoon city but 5 is awesome and eagerly awating 6

PM me your PSN id if you got Resident Evil 5 on PS3? And you got the gold edition or the paid add on VS dlc?