LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers And T-Shirt

i know this has been covered but i just want to say i love just running threw the house in just my diaper and t-shirt .better yet a wet diaper . i feel like such a baby doing it and even a naughty baby at that . i only get to do it at my aunts house though . she knows i wear and is ok with it sometimes she changes me but i never ask her to . because i respect her wishes to not get involed. but she said i can be a baby and wear just my diaper at her house anytime i want . she is very cool

yea i still live with my mom and she doesnt know i dont think . i hope not . but i only get too wear it around my room a little then sit in my bed so if she does come in she wont know . but at my aunt she dont care i could sit on the other end of the couch in just my wet diaper and she wouldnt care at all . she would tell me to change it soon or something but nothing negitive .

Playing video games diapered is fun no potty breaks.

I remember seeing somewhere online a screen shot that someone took of a game on amazon and it mentioned. People who bought this also bought" And there was a photo of a cloth diaper"

So apparently people purchase cloth diapers with video games. lol

• 2 weeks later...