LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello

Hi I am near here. My husband is cbabab. I am trying to gt to know more about his desire to be part of the diaper community. My husband is also incontinent and over the last several years has been interested in the diaper community. Please be nice I have very little understanding of this lifestyle. I plan on asking a lot of questions.

• Like 1

It's really nice of you to take that big of an interest in your husbands desires to come here. Most wives just let the husband do it on his own and never get that involved. I applaud you for it and hope you get all of your questions answered.

Hello everyone, I am really having a nice start here. Everyone has been great. Nice to meet you soakedintexas, cookie monster, and diapybabyw. Soakedintexas I look forward to chatting with your girlfriend. My husband said you had a nice time.

Hi And welcome!

I agree with the above that it is commendable of you to come here seeking info and such. One other thing too though, is that we have quite a few incons here who come here for various reasons. One of them is just simple acceptance and companionship and understanding. Those of use who do this 'recreationaly' look at it as a kind of hobby...(well I do anyways) and we have tried many many different products and brands, so we have an inside scoop on what works and what doesn't.

The other side of the coin though, as a community we are kind of looked at as 'different' or 'weirdos' by most outsiders because of our interests....generally people think we are koo koo :screwy:

But I see us as being a generally harmless group, with the possibility of being of positive assistance to the incontinent community, and be able to help members like your hubby, and anyone else who is either curious or just looking for information.

Some incons also come here as a means of coping with their particular situation. Many choose to become either an AB or a D/L (or both) to help with the psycology of the whole thing of coping with being incontinent, which as we know, isn't the most fun thing to have to deal with at times.

We are real....(well most of us anyways) and generally like to have fun and be helpful when we can....thats the best I or we can do. Even some of the site admins and owner are incontinent, if that helps ;) (just don't let anyone else know I said that :P )

Anyways...greets and welcome...hope you like it here and find what you are looking for! :D

Hello and welcome to DD :groupwave: I think you'll find a lot of answers and understanding here for we are indeed a very diverse group ;) Just remember this is the internet and that means you're going to find things you don't like too (at least till we can clean house for the day again). And I applaud you for trying to understand- I wish everyone would give people that chance. I hope this site helps you in that!

Bettypooh

It truly is great to find such sweet people. I have only had one person push me to change him. I was nice and told him my husband is the only one I may try that for. Being my husband is incontinent , I really like that everyone seems to accept and tolerate all different views on the diaper lifestyle.

Best wishes to everyone