LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thick Diapers

Not to my knowledge. Maybe and I say maybe loosely, new Bambino Bellisimo's. But I think they are very close together on thickness. I'm sure others will chime in that have measured and tested both closely. I could not tell a difference. So you need to double diapers or put stuffers to make it thicker. I wish there was a thicker diaper out there also. Can never be too thick in my book.

Do baby diapers work good as a stuffer

According to several people who do this, yes. Just cut the wings off the diaper of your choice, slash the backing and insert VOLIA!As for thickest and bulkiest, I don't think you can do much better then dry 24/7. Someone mentioned the Fabine products, but the down side is availability. If you are in the US, then ordering these and having them shipped is going to be E*X*P*E*N*S*I*V*E! :o and impractical. So you are left with what you can work with. Another thought is using kids cloth diapers as a stuffer. They are readily available, cheap and reusable! You can layer as many as you want and use them and reuse them, to help off set costs. Now if cost doesn't matter, the by all means do the fabine thing...but I think you might be smarter then that.I like bulk also, but I am a practical person, so total bulk doesn't work most of the time. I find that bulking up at night in bed is the most practical, so doing that and loading up on water before bed means a wet diaper in the morning and I don't have to get up. ;) I did that once with 2 diapers (cloth) a 4 ply and a 10 ply, which gave me 14 layers, and I couldn't soak them both no mater what...I was amazed! The inner one was wet, but the outer one was hardly affected, and could have been worn longer...Now translating this to disposables, bulk is nice, yes, but having worn and used both dry 24/7's and Bellissimos, I can tell you that they get uncomfortable and kind of smelly long before they react capacity, which is kind of a waste of money and product because you aren't getting the full value. Both hold a TON< and can last a long time, but you get to a point that you want to change long before they are fully used, or even used to a reasonable level of capacity..Ultimatly, it's up to you, but you need to find that balance between bulk and practical usage, assuming that you are using them for their intended usage in the first place :blush: if not then thats a whole nother bag of marbles. Anyways, dry 24/7's are a great bulky heavy duty (doody?) product that fills the bill (no pun) for me when I want something like that. Abena M-4's do the same as do molicare Super plus's Each has their own positives and minuses, but all are wonderful long wear items. Just don't go over board....unless that what you want. Go as impossibly thick and bulky as possible and back off from there...or not. IF I'm in that kind of mood, then I just layer up with my cloth ones and end up in a HUGE diaper that barely allowes me to walk, and I can hardly cover with the plastic pants I have....its so think that maybe I don't need plastic pants because I will never be able to pee enough to soak though to the outer layers :ONow THATS T*H*I*C*K! ;) Have fun either way....a stuffer with a 24/7 will last a lONG time and be uber thick and bulky....even more so when wet.

Do baby diapers work good as a stuffer

They work great for me as stuffers. If I see a deal on some off brand baby diapers I will pick them up. Adds some thickness and extra absorbency.